Chapter 21 - German visiters and a text from a Spain

It was a beautiful summers day in Italy and the German brothers were over visiting you and Orlando; Ludwig was helping you with hanging up the washing as you promised him you would go for a jog with him once it was done. Gilbert was down in the paddocks only a few meters away from where you two were helping Orlando with riding Oliva. Orlando was sitting up on her while Gilbert held her leader insuring to keep her calm while he lead the horse around on the ground; Orlando has been rider her for roughly two years now, but not independently yet due to his age. You both admired how much fun the pair was having, especially how mature Gilbert was acting.

You: pegging up a shirt
You both are very different in personalty, but you both have a strong sense of maturity and obedience. (Smirking) Even if it takes Gilbert a while to act that way.

Ludwig: nodding
Ja. (Yes) He doesn't show it often, but jou are vight. I vish he acted like that more so others can see it too.

You smiled and reached down for another clothing item, shook it and sighed as you looked down at one of Romano's underwear that was patched up by Antonio.

You: pinning it up
Everyone can be surprising, showing qualities others don't see in them. It only makes us seem more human in ways, how does one inform someone on how they would act in a situation they never imagined of?

Ludwig: pinning up socks
Is this about Romano?

You: sighing
Kinda. We seem to be drifting apart and I don't understand why. He is always spending more time around his friends, seems different around Orlando ever sense the day he received the necklace that 'supposably' is from the Mafia and we haven't really been trying for another child; which we wanted to give Orlando when he was around three or four.

Ludwig: shaking out a shirt
Have jou been able to get into contact with the man that gave him the necklace?

You: pinning up a pair of pants
Nope, besides Romano doesn't really want me to go around snooping in something that involves the Mafia.

Ludwig: watching Orlando
Vell like jou said, if that necklace just means he is safe from the Mafia, then jou have nothing to vorry about. If anyone does lay a finger on a signal hair on him, bruder (brother) and I will destroy them.

You: giggling
Your gonna go all German sparkle party on them?

Ludwig: huffing
If I have to.

You: smiling and punching him in the arm
Aye! That's my big goofy potato!

Ludwig: returning back to work
And now the potato is going back to vork.

You: smirking under your breath
Siamo spiacenti Romano , ma i tedeschi non sono poi così male . (Sorry Romano, but Germans aren't all that bad)

Ludwig looked at you with slight curiously through the hung up sheets, he made sure not to allow you to see him admiring you, but he was curious of what you said to yourself. He snapped out of his daze and looked up at the sky when he felt a raindrop land on his hand.

Ludwig: looking at the clouds
Vrain?

You: looking up
Oh your right. Good thing these are still wet!

You yelled out to Gilbert and Orlando to go put Oliva back in her stable, but Orlando insisted on you both to watch him quickly. You and Ludwig walked up to the gate and watched Orlando as Gilbert quickly released the leader; Orlando was steering Oliva around on his own. It Began to spit harder, so you told Orlando that it's time to put her away before she would get spooked.

Orlando: nodding his head and steering Oliva towards Gilbert
Si mamma.

Oliva reared up suddenly as the rain spooked her, Orlando held onto her neck tightly but went over her head as soon as her front hooves met the ground and her rear end in the sky. He hit the ground with a thud and was directly under the horse as she lifted up her front hooves again. Gilbert sprinted to Orlando's side and sheltered him by covering him under his body while arching up his back to take the force of the hooves once they go crashing down. Ludwig threw himself over the gate and sprinted over towards the frightened horse, mounting it just in time and steering her away from direct line of the two helpless victims. You hurdled yourself over the gate and ran over to Orlando and Gilbert while stumbling multiple times due to tears and fear blocking your vision.

You: running and crying
Orlando! Gilbert!

You crashed down onto your knees, not at all concerned that you were staining your white pants; you stretched yours arms around them both and pulled them into an emotional hug.

You: sulking and soaking them with your tears
Your ok! Your both ok! I love you both so much! I don't know what I would have done! If! If! Just never do that again!

Orlando: brushing away your tears
We are ok mamma! Please don't cry! Mi rende triste vedere piangere ! (It makes me sad to see you cry)

You: nodding your head and smiling with tears streaming down your cheeks
Mi dispiace il mio piccolo di oliva ! (I'm sorry my little olive)

Gilbert: dusting himself off and helping you both up
Frau, jou know I vould alvas through myself under a bus for jou both. So calm down, jou know more occasions like this vill happen and I vill never let Orlando get hurt!

You: thanking him
Thank you Gilbert, you truly are awesome!

Gilbert: pumping out his chest
I alveady know that! But jou can say that all jou vant, I don't mind!

You: gesturing to the house
Go in and dry up! I'm going to see if Ludwig needs any help with putting Oliva in her stable.

Gilbert: carrying Orlando on his shoulders and smirking
Remember jour married!

You sent Gilbert a disgusted look before running off in the rain towards the horse stables, Orlando was confused of what Gilbert meant, but he just shrugged it off and hummed to himself.

...

You and Orlando stood on the veranda waving goodbye to the Germans as they drove away, you looked down at your phone and frowned in disappointment; Romano should be back home by now. Orlando ran back inside and began to practise on the guitar, but you sat down on the front steps and texted Antonio about Romano. He answer back only a few minutes after you sent your text.

Your text:
Hey Antonio, is Romano on his way back home?

Antonio's text:
Halo chica!
Romano left last night.

Your text:
Last night he told me his leaving this morning?
Where would he be?

Antonio's text:
Well I'm driving right now, but I'm on my way to Belgium's house, maybe she has seen him.
I will let you know in a few minutes.

You put down your phone and frowned, doesn't he know texting while driving his dangerous; but it's odd that Romano would lie to you, did something suddenly come up? You began to worry, but thankfully Antonio texted back.

Antonio's text:
I'm sorry, but I need to show you this...

You were confused, did something happen to Romano? What was that Spain on about; it ate away at you, but thankfully Antonio replied back again, except it was a picture. Your eyes widened and tears flew out of your (e/c) eyes, a hatred grew inside of you, but worst of all the feeling of betrayal. The picture really did have a thousand words to say and it answered your question as to why you and Romano had been drifting apart. You stared at a picture of Romano and Belgium sleeping in a bed together and embracing each other, it appeared that Romano didn't have a shirt on, who knows what else was missing under those blankets.

Antonio's text:
The front door was open and I walked in to find this happening in her room.
I don't know how to feel right now, I can't imagine how your feeling too.
I'm sorry chica, I thought Romano was loyal.
I guess I was wrong...

Your text:
When you wake them up, tell Romano not to bother coming home...
Unless he wants to be alone, I'm leaving with Orlando right now!
Thank you for not hiding this from me!

==================================================================================

Thank you for reading!

~BlueTimeFly
(Lol, I have nothing really to say)