Chapter 4 - A pushy and space invasive 3rd brother

Your sitting at the kitchen bench with a cup of coffee and a plate of fresh cannoli you made when you arrived back home waiting for the brothers to arrive back home; your talking on the phone with your dad as you take a sip of your coffee.

You: talking on the phone
Yeah I know you don't like him, but please try to underst--

You: rolling your eyes
Dad! We are married, of cause we --

You: sighing
Don't you want to be a grandfather?

You: looking nervous
Well, I haven't actually tested to see; I want to be surprised...

You: slowly getting angry
Of course I want to be surprised that way! Suddenly feeling nauseous is better than being told be a doctor or an inanimate object!

You: calming down
Yeah, I know I act a lot like she did, I am her daughter after all.

You: humming in response
Yeah, every year I get checked for that...

You: nodding your head
Yeah, every time they tell me my kidneys are perfectly healthy... Don't worry, they said that it wasn't genetic

You: tearing up
I know the doctor told her she didn't have renal cancer, but that's why I always get a second opinion...

You: wiping your tears
Romano knows want happened to her...

You: nervously fiddling with a cannoli
I don't need to tell him about that, like the doctors said mother's sudden cancer wasn't genetic; I don't need him to worry over nothing and you don't need too as well dad...

You: growing frustrated
Dad I know I'm not expecting...

You: sighing in frustration
Fine, I will watch what I consume on the off chance that your right...

You: growling into the phone
I will not check! I'm letting nature tell me!

You: scoffing
I'm not experiencing mood swings...

You: hanging up the phone
Okay, love ya, bye dad

You placed down the phone and muttered to yourself while looking up at the clock.

You: sadly sighing
They're still going to be a few more hours...

You looked over at the refrigerator and wonder over, rummaging through everything until you finally found what you were looking for; you opened up the jar and pulled out a pickle taking a big bite.

You: chewing on the pickling and smirking
'Might be expecting?' Yeah right! Sorry dad, but your not right this time; I just know!

You heard a knock at the door and put the jar down while consuming the rest of the remaining pickle; you wondered over to the door with curiosity drawn across your face, it was too early for the brothers to be back and you weren't expecting anyone over. You pulled the door open and came face to face with a young man with brunette hair containing a similar curl to Romano's except on his right hand side and green eyes; he looked like a combination between Romano and Feliciano.

Seborga: shocked to see you, but smirking
Oh a~I a~didn't a~know a~they a~got a~maid a.

You: offended
Excuse me!?!