Chapter 24 - All back together

You frantically ran through the streets of Moscow with Alfred by your side, ignoring the strange looks from people as you both ran past wearing T-shirts and shorts. You were in America talking with Alfred to organise a plan to search for Orlando, but when you received the message from Ivan that he had Orlando you both dropped everything and went to Russia without thinking of grabbing warmer clothing or a coat. Alfred had offered to you to come to America with Orlando once you had him back, to clear your mind and think of what your going to do before you talk to Romano; your heart was still broken, but having your little boy back is the only thing that can numb the pain. You both approached a park which fitted the description of the one Ivan described, that's when you saw Ivan holding Orlando against his hip all dressed up in thick winter gear standing under a gazebo that had ice hanging from the roof. A sudden burst of adrenaline flowed through your veins and you speed up leaving Alfred behind and falling to your knees as Ivan lowered Orlando. You pulled your child into your grasp and hugged him tightly in your arms while kneeling on the ground and pulling Orlando down. You violently sobbed on his shoulder and continuously ran your fingers through his dark locks, occasionally looking into his confused eyes, but this only made you giggle through all the tears.

Ivan: looking over his shoulder
Where is Romano? Did he not come, da?

Alfred: answering for you
Didn't only dudette get the message?

Ivan: shaking his head
Нет. (No) I sent it to both of them, they are his parents. America, why are you here?

Alfred: acting heroic
Being a hero of course!

You payed no attention to the two as they spoke, your only interest was your son and that was all you ever needed. An unwanted voice made you shutter and you turned around while holding Orlando close to your chest. Romano came charging over with Antonio hot on his heels, he smiled and called out both your names; you turned your back and ignored this, Alfred and Ivan picked up on your body language and stood in front of your back blocking Romano from seeing you.

Romano: standing on a frozen path only a few steps away from the gazebo
Bastardos! Let my a~famiglia (family) go a!

Alfred: being protective
Now your concerned about them; what your now just realising that you had a good thing going for you?

Romano: growing angry at Alfred
Stupido American a~this is a~nothing a~to do a~with you a!

Alfred: standing tall
Yeah it does! You broke dudette's heart by cheating on her with another dudette!

Ivan: now understanding what has happened
Da, I now understand. You have hurt my sunflower, unfortunately for you I don't like people damaging my flowers, so I will need to break you! (Chilling grin)

Antonio: trying to explain
Chica! I was wrong, they both explained what happened to me, just please listen to Romano!

You glanced through a gap in between Ivan and Alfred's legs, Antonio was literally on his knees beginning while Romano stood behind him with his back turned; you could tell straight away from Romano's weak and hunched posture that he didn't know how to act and was just as heart broken as you.

You: mumbling through your teeth
Fine... But not here, if we are going to talk this out I'm going to pick where I feel the most comfortable.

...

Romano: sitting at a table and mumbling at a bottle of maple syrup on a table
Questo non è nemmeno la sua casa , perché lei è bene qui ? (This isn't even her home, why is she comfortable here) (glancing at all the people at the table and sighing) Perché è necessario avere il bastardo francese qui ? (Why is it necessary to have the French bastard here)

Alfred: nudging Romano
I have no idea what you just said, but who's house is this?

Romano: getting out out of his chair
It's your a~brother's a! When will you a~understand a~that a~Matthew is a~good thing a!?!

Romano stormed out of the dinning room and went straight into the living room to calm down by watching Orlando doing a puzzle on the carpet. Romano had explained to you everything, but now you were doing the one thing you thought you would never do, asking Francis for some relationship advice. This had majorly triggered Romano's sudden anger burst at Alfred, but you were too busy talking with Francis and Matthew to notice.

Alfred: budding in and tapping you on the shoulder
Dudette? I think it's best you get going home...

You glance over at Romano and Orlando nodding, then got out of your chair and hugged everyone.

Francis: smirking
Do number 5 tonight! It fixes everything!

You quickly smiled at the cheeky Frenchman and then took hold of Orlando's and and stared up at Romano's dirty green eyes with a smile, you forgave him and planned to make it up to him tonight.

==================================================================================

Thank you for reading!

~BlueTimeFly