I bid you a final farewell, to meet another time in another story

A little treat, I hope you enjoy! 'That Green Gentleman' by Panic!At The Disco

CONGRATULATIONS!

You've successfully survived the sequel of 'The Accidental global threat - family life'

It was started around the 13th of August and ended on the 26th of October, 2016.

By the time this will be realised another book will be out, which is something I'm really excited over and there is yet another book I'm planning out too, which will be released at a later date and will be determined on the success of this new book I'm releasing. The book is called 'Hetalia: F.A.C.E and ME', it isn't a 'X reader' and I will be using a different writing style to what I usually use. You should go check out the new book, I'll stop yapping about it.

Like always it's sad to say goodbye to things, especially that this is an extra part to my first ever Hetalia fanfic, but all good things must come to an end so other things can have a chance.

Thank you so much for reading, it's truly a pleasure to know that someone out there that I might never get to meet is enjoying something that a silly procrastinating girl has created.

~BlueTimeFly
I'm excited to see you again in another story! :)