Chapter 33 - Babysitting a rowdy Italian, he just wants to be there too

Orlando: hitting his fists against the kitchen bench
I WANT MAMMA AND PAPÁ!

Vladimir: pulling Orlando away from the bench
Stop! Your going to hurt your hands and then Romano will hurt me for not keeping you safe!

Orlando: squirming around in Vladimir's grip
I'M SEVEN! I'M OLD ENOUGH TO GO TOO!

Vladimir: chucking Orlando onto the couch
Your not allowed! Just wait!

Orlando poked his head up and jumped over the couch, displaying his beginner parkour skills Ludwig thought him. He bolted for the door, but Vladimir was able to hurdle himself at Orlando in time and tackled the little boy to the ground; pinning him to the ground while pulling out his phone.

Vladimir: heavily panting and dialling a number
Can't believed I'm actually resorting to this, but you left me no choice. What ever happened to the calm and easy Orlando, eh?

Orlando lied on his stomach kicking his feet and slamming his fists against the floor using the few Romanian words he knew, unfortunately they were only basic words like 'please', 'thank you' and 'where is the nearest toilet'; he hoped this would strike fear into the Romanian man's heart.

...

Vladimir and Elizabeta both sat down on the floor leaning up against the front door gasping for air and covered in sweat; Elizabeta's long brunette hair was all teased and a huge mess. She looked over at Vladimir and noticed that he had a few scratches across his cheek, she pointed them out to him and called him a weak little bloodsucking freak; he looked over at Elizabeta and told her that her hair made her look like a creature from a Romanian folklore. They both broke out into a slap fight and used whatever remaining strength they could muster up; this came to a holt when they heard boots clinking down the staircase. Standing in front of them was Orlando wearing an old pair of Feliciano's boots, a black shirt that said 'make pasta, not war', a pair of tanned pants, slicked his hair back like Ludwig's and tied a bed sheet around his neck to look like a cape. He held Gatoúla (kitty) in his left hand, but had his right arm behind his back with an evil gaze across his face as he looked down on the two exhausted and slight intimidated nations. Even though he was in a position where he 'looked' to have more power over the two, he was still an adorable little seven year old playing dress up and holding his cat. Orlando gently put down Gatoúla (kitty) and watched him walk away, making sure he would be safe from what was about to happen next; Orlando yanked his arm away from his back and took on a sniper's stance while holding his rifle he got from Tino for his first birthday. Vladimir flinched and wrapped his arms around Elizabeta's neck, letting out a cowardly cry.

Elizabeta: thumping him on the head, making him let her go
It's only a toy! Your acting just like my dogs during a thunderstorm! Ha ha, that's why they are named after you! Silly me! I forgot!

Orlando aimed at a pillow one the couch and fired, it was a genuine rifle and Orlando shot without hesitation.

Vladimir: hiding his face behind his hands
TINO DID THIS! FINNY MADE A SHARPSHOOTER!

Elizabeta: sitting there shocked
O-Orlando... O-o-o-o-o...

Orlando: holding his stance
This is how it's going to work!
Orlando the Great of Greenland... And Italy, is going to to invade and concur all your viral regions!

Elizabeta looked over at Vladimir who was crawling in his own skin, he was grossed out and hopped that Orlando didn't  understand what he just said.

Elizabeta: standing up and rolling her eyes
Do you understand what that means?

Orlando pointed the rifle at Elizabeta and gestured with it to sit back down, she refused but was yanked back down by Vladimir in a flash.