Chapter 16 - Not such a peaceful moring awakening

You held Romano by the hands behind your back leading him through the front door, quietly sneaking in and hushing each other's giggles. Last night turned out rather enjoyable, Vladimir and Belgium began to open up to each other and the four of you went over to Belgium's house last night. You both crept past the living room hoping not to disturb Antonio and Orlando who were sleeping upstairs, but you both didn't wanted to wake anyone and get caught sneaking in. For some odd reason you felt a strange instinct to look over your shoulder and at the couch; sure enough that instinct rewarded you with a scene that angered you. Romano looked over at what you were staring at as you stood motionless clenching your teeth with disappointment; Orlando was fast asleep on the couch, except Francis laid across the coffee table shirtless and Gilbert was wearing your wedding dress while sleeping hunched over with his face smushed up against the window.

You: growling through clenched teeth
Were.Is.Antonio.I'm.Going.To.Murder.That.Bastardo.

Romano: yelling with fury
TOMATO BASTARDO!

Everyone in the living suddenly jumped up and stared over at you both as your faces grew red with a furious anger that demanded to be answered to. Orlando sat up on the couch and peered over it towards Romano and you with excitement growing on his face.

Orlando: jumping up and down
Mamma! (Mum) Papá! (Dad)

You: softening your disappointment for a second while talking to Orlando
Vai in camera tua prega di Orlando . (Go to your room please Orlando)

Orlando: confused
Perché? (Why)

You: raising your voice in frustration
Adesso! (Now)

He quickly looked down and jumped off the couch running upstairs towards his room, with tears building up in his little eyes.

Francis: smirking at you while realising he is missing his shirt
Your a feisty one, now I see why Romano can't keep his hands of you!

Gilbert: shuffling over towards everyone in your wedding dress
Jou haven't been doing jour job vight Romano! It's clearly Frau's time of the m--

You: stomping your foot on the ground and pointing at Gilbert
Finish that sentence! I dare you! My son isn't down here, so there is nothing holding me back from snapping your scrawny albino neck!

A deadly hot breath blew out of your mouth and filled the humble room, making the three men swallow down hard and step a little bit back from you.

You: looking over at Romano with confusion
I won't hurt you Roma...

Francis: smirking
Maybe not here, but in bed!

You whipped your head around and flew yourself at Francis, you intertwined your legs around his torso and held his neck in a death grip with your arms. Gilbert and Romano ran over to brake you both up, but you were too blind by the adrenaline pounding through your veins to notice that Antonio had joined them to pry you off the suffocating Frenchman. Romano pulled you away holding you bridal style once they all managed to slide Francis out of your deadly grip, you plunked your head onto Romano's shoulder and began to violently sulk. You looked over at Francis who was being rested along the floor gasping for air while Gilbert and Antonio sat beside him on their knees waiting for him to regain a regular breathing pattern.

You: hiding your face in Romano's shoulder and digging your nails into his back
He's going to die! I killed Francis! I killed him! I killed him! (You looking into Romano's eyes) Kill me! I can't live with this! Do it Roma! Kill me!

Romano: placing you on the ground and slapping you over the face
Why are a~you acting a~like a~this a!?! He a~is a~okay a!

You scrunched up your face and fell to your knees, uncontrollably balling out your eyes; something happened last night and your the only one that remembered it, you wanted to tell Romano but not in this environment with so much already happening. The sound of someone running down the staircase distracted you from your sudden guilt, but then another furious rage ran out of you mouth.

You: standing up and pointing at Tahlia
What is this!?!

Antonio: helping Francis back up
¡Mi novia! (My girl)

You: sarcastic and putting your hands on your hips
Fantastic! You brought a stranger into our house and did it with her while our son slept on the couch!

Francis: talking a few deep breaths
Looks like she is already up to speed on what happened last night.

Gilbert: looking down at your wedding dress
Vas I vearing this vhen ve vent to the club last night?

Romano: eyeballing Gilbert
You a~took our a~son to a~club a~last night a!?!

Tahlia: friendly walking up to you
Yeah, they did, but I wasn't apart of this. I just met them at the club and was shocked by them bring him there. Hey, I'm Ta--

You: slapping her in the face
But you willingly entered our house! And you willingly are wearing that!

Tahlia: wiping the blood away from her nose
What!?! Are you jealous that I have a nicer figure than you, because I haven't had a kid to ruin my body!?!

Romano held you by both your arms to hold you back from injuring Tahlia, Antonio grabbed her by both her arms as well to keep her away from attacking you.

You: yanking your shoulders and bitting at the air towards Tahlia
She is now targeting Orlando's existence! (Glancing over at the study) Gilbert! Get my rifle from the study!

Tahlia: mocking you
What a liar! I bet you can't even stand up in five inch stilettos!

You: snarling
I can kick your butt in six inch stilettos!

Tahlia: shaking her head from what you just said
Wait? What did you just say?

You: tugging to free yourself from Romano's grip on you
And your calling me old! Go get some hearing aids!

Tahlia: looking into your eyes
_____?

You stood their motionless and tilted your head to the side to get a longer overall look at the girl.

You: amazed
Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Tahlia!

==================================================================================

The question is, what was Gilbert even doing in your wedding dress?

Thank a~you a~for a~reading a!

~BlueTimeFly