Chapter 8 - Naming ideas

You and Romano are lying in the hammock looking out over at the olive trees and enjoying the warm sun rays with a fresh breeze blowing. Feliciano was out picking olives with Seborga, so you both watched them as Seborga tried to pick olives while hanging upside down from a tree branch.

You: kissing Romano on the neck and snuggling up
Your brothers really are funny.

Romano: scoffing
They are a~okay a~but a~are a~annoying a.

You: softly sighing
Growing up I always wanted a sibling, but most of all I wanted a brother.

Romano was trying to think of a way to respond to that, but you cut him off before he was able to answer.

You: smiling
I hope our baby is going to be a boy!

Romano: rubbing your stomach
I a~always a~wanted a~piccola ragazza (little girl).

You: giggling
That's a little odd, I thought you would have wanted a son, so the Vargas name lives on...

Romano: scoffing
Hmph! Not all a~uomini (men) are a~like a~that a!

You: looking back to the olive trees
You know it's only about two more months until the baby comes, we should start thinking of n--

Romano: chiming in
We a~should a~start a~buying a~bambino (baby) stuff.

You: realising
Oh, that is true, we do... But later, let's think of names.

Romano: smirking
Ramondo for a~ragazzo (boy)
Felicity for a~ragazza (girl)

You: laughing
Ok, I see what you did there! Couldn't think of any names that sounded similar to Seborga?

Romano: thinking and giggling
Sabrina~kind of a~sounds a~similar a...

You: foolishly smiling
Okay, here is a few boy names I have in mind: Oliver, Niccolo, Nardo, Vanni and Piero.
Girl names I'm thinking of are: Abree, Bambina, Octavia, Vanna and Romia.

Romano: huffing
Why are you a~better at a~choosing a~names a? (Looking at you with a concerned face) If it a~is a~girl a~maybe a~Abree isn't a~good a~name a.

You: confused
Why? Don't you like the name?

Romano: playing with your hair
It's a~good a~name a~but a~the name's a~meaning a~isn't a~something I a~feel comfortable a~with a having a~daughter called a.

You: concerned
What does the name mean?

Romano: awkwardly rubbing his neck
Madre di molte nazioni . (Mother of many nations)

You: feeling embarrassed
Oh, yep... Next time I will search up name meanings... (Sighing) Such a shame, I though it was a beautiful name.

Romano: giggling
I a~like a~Romia. Has a~the a~same a~meaning to a~my name a.

You: giggling
Yeah, I thought having a name that plays off yours would be funny, just like what you did earlier.

Romano pulled you into a tight hug and planted a soft kiss on your neck, you heard Feliciano and Seborga walking up so you called them over for a second. They both walked over with their baskets full of olives and huge smiles across their faces.

You: talking to both of them
We were think of baby names, do you think it's going to be a girl or boy?

Seborga: tilting his head and looking at your stomach
Ragazzo, (boy) deferentially a!

Feliciano: smiling
I a~don't a~care a! As a~long as a~they are a~healthy a~that's all that a~matters a!

Romano: shocked
Questa è la cosa più intelligente che abbia mai sentito dire ! (That's the smartest thing I have ever heard you say)

Feliciano: foolishly grinning
Grazie Fratello! (Thank you brother) Now a~who a~wants a~pasta!?!

Feliciano linked his arm with Seborga and skipped towards the front door with the baskets filled with olives dangling from their fingertips.

==================================================================================

Sorry about this being rather short, but couldn't think of something else to add onto this scene.
So the pregnancy is about 7 months in if you didn't pick that up earlier, isn't it amazing how movie and book magic can just skip all the boring moments and only highlight the more important scenes XD!     I HAVE MUCH POWER!

Thank you for reading!

~BlueTimeFly