Chapter 11 - Hello...

The sound of a cry made you stir and you opened up your (e/c) eyes locking them on the cheekbones of Romano who was lying next to you in a bed and being handed something from Tino that was wrapped up in towels. Romano held the bundle up against his chest tightly and a smile engulfed his face, he then looked over at you and passed the bundle over into your embrace. You looked down and saw a pair of green hazel eyes looking into your's, you could feel their soul sinking into your eyes and welcoming you for the first time.

Berwald: putting his hand on Lukas shoulder
You awoke just in time, Lukas had just delivered your son.

You: smiling down at the infant and stroking his soft nose with you index finger
O-our son... I-it was a boy? (Looking into Romano's eyes) A boy! Il mio ragazzo italiano ! (My Italian boy) (looking at Lukas with tears streaming down your face) Thank you!

Lukas nodded and went to go admire you three next to the other Nordics. You admired your son, he looked a lot like Romano, but had a few features from Feliciano and had your jawbone structure along with your delicate nose. He had almost the same olive skin tone as Romano, dark brown auburn hair with no curl, large soulful green hazel eyes and a contagious gummy smile. Romano brushed his fingers through the infant's hair and smiled down at his son as he wiggled around staying oddly very quiet.

You: concerned
Why is he so quiet?

Mathias: shrugging
I guess he is just a quiet one... But I can fix that if you want!

Romano: trying to stay calm
Don't you a~dear a!

You: confused
Wait, if the ambulance said that they were going to be an hour, then how did Romano get to Denmark from Italy faster than they did?

Tino: looking out the window
The blizzard stopped all traffic, so we got instructions on how to deliver the child.

Romano: brushing back you (h/c) hair
Do you a~really a~think I a~would a~let you a~drive by your a~self a~while about to a~have a~bambino (baby) any a~day a? I a~was a~about an a~hour behind a~you a~in a~car a~I a~borrowed a.

You: thankfully smiling
I'm thankful your here, (frowning) But I'm sorry our child wasn't born in Italy, like we planned.

Romano: kissing you on the forehead and then the baby
I'm a~thankful a~that a~you both a~are a~safe a~it a~doesn't matter a~where a~he a~was a~born because a~he still a~is a~Italiano!

You smiled and looked over the the Nordics, they all had tears in their eyes, except for Emil who also had an obvious curiosity bouncing around in his violet eyes. You gestured to him to come sit next to you and passed him over your son; Emil was afraid to hold the new born, but you were able to convince him. As soon as Emil held the infant his eyes widened and he pulled the baby closer to his chest locking eyes, Emil felt a sudden connection with him and shared a smile with your son.

Emil: smiling
I'm your big brother.

Everyone choked on their own spit and awkwardly looked over at you, you blushed and cleared your throat.

You: awkwardly explaining to Emil
If your his big brother, that would mean I would be your mother not sister...

Emil: focusing on the infant
I know...

Berwald: making everyone ignore the awkward comment
Got a name for him yet?

Romano: trying to think
What a~were a~those names a~you a~told me about a~ a few a~months ago a?

You: watching Emil and your son
Nah! I don't think those names match him.

Romano: looking out the window
Guido, Dominico, Nunzio, Orlando, Umberto, Marcello --

Mathias: budding in
Wow! Let Elsker at least think about each name first!

Romano: scoffing
vostra fortuna che mia moglie e mio figlio sono qui , perche 'io sarebbe -- (your lucky my wife and son are in here, cause I would --)

You: chiming in
Romano, not now. I really do like all those names, but I'm kinda shocked that you said Orlando, being that the name is of --

Romano: chiming in
German origin a~but a~is also a~Italiano name a~and a~city a~in a~America a. I already a~know a~that a~Bella. (Sly smiling)

You: smiling
You cheeky little --

Emil: budding in
I like the name Orlando...

Tino: chiming in
Yeah, it matches...

Mathias: shrugging
I actually think Marcello, it's a strong and charming name

Lukas: monotone
I like Marcello too...

You: looking over at Berwald
What do you think?

Berwald: looking at the baby
... Orlando Marcello Vargas.

Romano: smiling
I a~like a~that a.

You: smiling
I do too.

Emil: playing with Orlando's cheeks
Hello Orlando.

==================================================================================

AWW! Baby is finally here! Let me see, I believe there are now 5 Italians in the story now... Whoop whoop! Hope your ready for the 'fun' years of raising a child XD
I'm curious to see how all the nations are going to react to Orlando Marcello.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed!

~BlueTimeFly
(LOL, imagine if the Nordics broke out into a little argument over naming the baby, I can already see the team Orlando and team Marcello T-shirts now!)