Chapter 15 - A night out

The song is called 'Sway' by Michael Bublé
I will tell you when to play the song at the right time.
==================================================================================

You all sat at a table centred in the middle of an elegant restaurant filled with people that appeared to be of an upper class; you kept on thinking that this placed looked like a suitable place for the Italian mafia to dine at. You sat beside Romano, Vladimir sat across from you and Belgium beside him; she wore a one strapped yellow dress that draped over her frame perfectly, highlighting her sweet green eyes. Even tho the two had meet each other on multiple occasions, they never really interacted with each other, so they avoided eye contact and one on one conversations with each other; you and Romano had put them in a rather awkward situation, but you both believed that they were a good match. Belgium has always been so self-conscious about being plain and basically a boring person who makes her country boring and barely acknowledged. Vladimir is more proud of himself and his country's culture, but he does cope with a lot of stereotyping because of his folktales; your plan was that they both could balance each other out, giving both their countries the imagine they wanted and be more appropriated by others.

Belgium: lifting her head out of the menu
So, is it just Antonio babysitting?

You: resting your chin on your hands while placing your elbows on the table
Yeah! Feliciano went over to Seborga's for the weekend, but I trust Antonio.

Romano: chiming in with a smile
Orlando wanted a~more a~lessons on a~guitar a~so we a~thought a~that a~this would a~be a~good time a~for a~that a~so we a~don't have to a~hear the a~practice a.

Belgium: smiling
I bet he is getting very good at it!

Vladimir: giggling
He is just the cutest thing trying to hold the guitar which is basically the same size as him!

Belgium: looking over at Vladimir with a huge smile
I'm so happy to have him in my life! Makes me want one myself!

Vladimir froze with a blush across his face, you quickly noticed this and kicked him in the shins under the table to snap him back into reality before anyone else noticed.

...

Orlando was perched up onto of Gilbert's shoulders waving his small arms around while Gilbert jumped up and down to the beat of the music playing. Orlando looked around to find the others who had slowly dispersed themselves around the club, he squinted his eyes from the bright flashing multicoloured strobe lights. He made out a figure that looked like Francis at the bar chatting up a few girls, Antonio was on the dance floor next to the stage dancing with a girl with long brown hair dressed in a tight strapless red dress and black stilettos.

Gilbert: lowering down Orlando
Vait here! The awesome me needs beer!

Orlando nodded his head and watched Gilbert stumble his way through the crowd over towards the bar; Orlando began to feel smaller now that he was on his own in the crowd, so he ran over to Antonio.

Orlando: tugging on Antonio's shirt
Pomodoro! (Tomato)

The girl Antonio was dancing with took notice of Orlando first and stopped dancing, squatting down and locking her grey eyes with his green hazel ones. Antonio was confused by her actions and followed his eyes along her back up to her head to see what she was paying so much attention to.

Antonio: smirking
Hola (hello) Orlando!

Orlando: smiling
Ciao! (Hello)

Tahlia: foolishly grinning
Is this your little brother or something?