CHAPTER 5

JUNG KOOK P.O.V

I groaned and flipped around in the bed . I used my arm to block out the sunlight peeking through the curtains . The bright light was burning my eyes and memories from last night was fuzzy .

I got up and rubbed my eyes , still sleepy . I yawned loudly and sniffled as my nose was itching . I looked around lazily , scanning the clean and unfamiliar room . I gulped when I found a black blazer sitting beside me . I gulped when I saw my hoodie hanging on an empty swivel chair .

I touched my body , afraid of what happened last night . Did someone do something unthinkable to me last night ? I bite my lip and tugged at my thin layer of white clothing and felt disgusting .

"I need to get out of here ...." I mumbled , reaching into my pocket for my phone and found that it was missing . I clenched my jaw and looked around again , spotting my bag and gun case .

Oh my god did that person knew ?! I am so dead . I thought .

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my bag . I ripped it open and saw my phone on top of my Romeo and Juliet book , I sighed and saw there were 25 missed calls from Yoongi. I quickly called him back , hands were still shaking .

There were cuts on my knees and hands as I leaned back on the bed frame , listening to the monotonous ring of the phone . I was expecting a scolding from my elder , but I heard a worried voice from the other line instead .

"Jung Kook ! You weren't at home last night ! Where did you go ?! " Yoongi bombarded me with questions , making my head pound . I just replied with a mild "meh" and shrugged off his questions .

"You have everyone worried sick !" He continued his rant to me .

"S-sorry , I-I am sorry ..." I stuttered .

"Come home okay ? We are waiting for you ." He finished with a loud sigh and ended te phone call .

I stood up and the cuts on knees made me winced in pain and limped my way to the swivel chair . I pulled the hoodie off the chair and slipped into it . I went for my gun case and opened it up , checking my sniper rifle if it was in good condition . I smiled as it did not have any scratches nor dents .

I took out the bullets and checked the trigger and reloading . I nodded my head in satisfaction and put it back in , locking up the case and slung it over my shoulder . I carried my bag by the slings and exit the door .

I peeked out from the gap and checked the hallways . It was empty , and I did not hear any footsteps around the perimeter . I slipped out of the room and looked down the staircase , and saw dim lighting downstairs . The door was just across the first floor , but I must sneak across the dim lighting .

"Crap..." I muttered , sniffling again .

I saw the door unlocking and I ducked down , trying hard to be hidden, but wasn't really working as it I am tall .

"I am home ! " a voice hollered in a cheerful voice . He chuckled as silence was all that greeted him .

"Damn , someone had forgotten to turn off the lights ." He complained openly , flipping what seem like a switch to turn off the lights .

"He is coming up the stairs!" I hissed to myself , balling up fists as I heard footsteps coming nearer towards me . I peeked over the edge and saw the familiar sight of brown hair and the beige colored blazer .

"Hey ."

"AHH!" I screamed , scooting backward towards the railing . I hugged my sides and kicked the air aimlessly .