CHAPTER 20

A/N : I wonder how much crap will there be in this chapter... It is written in a THIRD PERSON POV btw... ENJOY !!  ( is the third person POV better or...?)

It was the day of the trip and Jung kook was feeling well rested and was ready to kickstart the day. He drew the white curtains and admired the morning fog hanging low in the city. There were specks of light all around, but that was about it. No one was awake at that timing in the morning anyways. Jung kook smiled and closed the curtains before proceeding to change into a set of comfortable clothes.

Needless to say, he was pretty darn attractive when out of school uniform. He sported a white button-down and faded blue ripped jeans, accompanied by a set of timberlands. He was pretty proud of his choice and smiled at the reflection in the mirror opposite of him. He grabbed his oversized backpack from the ground and happily made his way to the ground floor. He had a little skip in his step, he smiled brightly as he met the brunette at the dining table, who was going to inhale a sandwich. 

"Morning~!" Jung kook sang as he took a seat opposite of the older boy. The other nodded and took a huge bite of his sandwich and the younger picked up an apple from the fruit bowl. He munched on it as he traced his fingers along the grooves of the table. 

"You excited for the trip , huh." The older of the two started, finishing is breakfast and taking a sip from his bitter coffee. 

"I  haven't gone out in years ! " Jung kook cried out, throwing both of his arms up into the air. His eyes widened comically as he did. Taahyung laughed at the childishness of the younger although he looked intimidating, serious and unapproachable. The brown haired tossed the younger another sandwich before getting up from his seat. 

"Let's go, eat on the way. Grab your coat." Taehyung ordered as he went for his sling bag on the sofa. Taehyung wore a pair was black jeans, a shirt saying "BTS" on the front and was walking comfortably in white converse. Jung kook stood up and got his , or rather, Tauhyung's coat and threw it on, before getting his bag and heading towards school with Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they reached the school, the foyer was littered with seniors carrying bags of their own. All of them gathered around to talk and gossip around themselves, giggling and clapping each other on their backs when jokes were heard. They were not in their usual assigned uniforms, instead, wearing high-end clothes and did not even bother the chilly weather. They were not dressed according to dress code but the teachers roaming around the foyer did not careless as it was basically trip letting the students relax. 

Girls sported tank tops and tight yoga pants. Boys wearing leather jackets and tight pants.

The girls finally noticed the handsome duo standing in the middle of the bustling crowd. The duo was dressed normally, but they physic  were making them stand out. Girls whispered something sweet things and boys threw them some words of jealousy.

"Hello~" Taehyung greeted the crowd, smiling brightly, waving at the same time. He even winked , which made Jung kook roll his eyes.

They met up with Hoseok and Mark who were wearing similar outfits, except Mark was wearing denim instead. Both of them carried bag colored bags from Adidas.

"Yo~"

The four waited for the teachers to come out of their staff rooms to order the students to load up the buses provided. When the teachers finally came out of the lounge, they did a roll call and girls let out a tiny scream when the teacher mentions Jung kook and Taehyung's name. They were labeled as the two most handsome boys in the premises, Mark and Hoseok were runner-ups.

They dragged their items to the bus , cliques sitting together and gangs sitting together. The duo sat together and Mark sat beside Hoseok, talking about the fun they would have whilst plan the Autumn Faire. And thus, at 6:30 am in the morning, began the 4-hour long journey to the designated area. On the bus, the level head would be in charge of the students, He would be briefing them on the bus so they boys listened intently, trying not to fall asleep as he droned on and on in a monotonous voice. The shaking of the bus wasn't helping them at all, its movement was making them wanting to fall asleep.

"We are going to stay in lounges as we did not have enough supplies to provide tents." The level head carried on, stating the expectations and rules for the Faire. During the talk, Taehyung fell asleep on Jung kook's shoulder. He snored softly, nuzzling his face into the crook of the younger's neck.

After the agonizing 4 hours of sitting in the now stuffy bus, they finally reached the destination. It was a small secluded area with tall trees that were flushed in the color of autumn. Jung kook shook the sleeping boy awake and he sat up groggily, his brown hair being pushed aside from the sleeping on an uncomfortable shoulder.

"Let's get off the bus. We are here already, sleeping beauty." Jung kook chirped, cringing after registering what he had said to the dazed brunette. They unloaded the bus and said thank you to their bus driver who transported them safely to their venue. After organizing the students, the level head proceeded to assign their rooms and roommates.

The old man began rattling off a list of names which had the rooms and roommates. Students cheered when they were assigned together and some even groaned when they were being separated.

" In room 1004, students Jeon Jung kook and Kim Taehyung." The two friends looked at each other and blushed profusely, not knowing what would happen in the near future. The teacher dismissed the students to unpack and rest for the day before gathering at the dining hall for lunch and another boring briefing session.

The 2 teens made their way to the room, of course, not before waving a small goodbye and exchanging hugs with Mark and Hoseok, who were sharing a room together. They entered the room and threw their bags onto the table near the windows. The room was well furnished and relatively big for two students. There were dark blue curtains to block out the pesky light whilst taking a nap or sleeping at night. The bathroom was really clean and it came with shampoo and conditioner samples.

The only problem... however, was that there was only one queen sized bed. 

"How are we going to sleep?" Jung kook exclaimed, staring at the bed with eyes as wide as saucers.

"Like a normal people.Duh." he did a flick with his wrist,trying to be sassy as possible. But he just dropped onto the ground giggling like a young child at a birthday party. His face was as red as a tomato from laughing too much.

"You are laughing like a hyena." Jung kook commented, folding his arms.

"Boi! Laughing is what makes me attractive." He replied, standing up and flipping his hair as if he was a model.

He smiled and pulled Jung kook down with him. The younger fell on top of the boy and used his elbow for support. He was inches away from Taehyung's face, the faint smell of his cologne entered his nose. His brain momentarily shut down and the gears in his brain stopped working. He gulped and breathed down his saliva.

"You are pretty," Taehyung spoke, lifting his hand up and tucked a strand of hair behind the younger's ear. Taehyung was also trying really hard not to scream as he was recoiling as the cringe was hitting him hard. " Your eyes are beautiful, like the night sky."

"You do know that is the worst pick-up line, right ?" The dark haired retorted, blushing hard.

"Heh...heh." the brunette chuckled, cupping the other's cheeks and squishing the heck out of the other.

They got up after laying there for a few more seconds, the tension in the air was thick, even Jung kook's sniper gun could not slice through it. They made their way to the front lodge to gather with the rest of the seniors, leaving the bed problem later at the night. They met up with the teachers how told them that there were another school near the area and may engage in some activities with the other students.

"What a bunch of idiots. They did not get the idea of the rivalries in between us ?" Jung kook muttered, stuffing both hands into his pockets.

They got their schedule for the three-day trip, hiking, blind trusts, fishing, scavenger hunt and a camp fire. After a tedious and long explanation, the level head dispatched the students an lead them to the dense forest behind the lodge.