CHAPTER 23

A/N : I want to start on a SEVENTEEN or GOT7 , OTP ( Your choice) book after this one.

I want to be like an assassin the empire or stuff like that. Lol , I know, I like gore and blood a lot.  It can be Male and Male  or just a neutral friendship. Again, it is based on you guys , so let me know in the comments if you want something like that. TELL ME THE PLOT SO I CAN START WRECKING MY BRAIN FOR IDEAS

~ AUTHOR-NIM ( DABS AWAY)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNG KOOK P.O.V

I went out , not because I was terrified and my heart wrenched at the sight of Taehyung screaming. I went out to find out how was that boy that attacked him, I was determined to kill him. Judging from his uniform, he was wearing Vixentoria High blazer. I gritted my teeth and gripped onto the gun behind my back, it was not much, but enough to lay down deadly blows onto a body.

I smiled and dashed towards the woods, entering the dead forest. I smiled as I stepped into the maze of dead trees. I saw no one, however, I seem to find someone staring at me, studying my every move. I grip onto the gun tightly, eyes darting around, scanning the area thoroughly.  I whipped my head around when my ears picked up someone rustling in the bushes. 

I walked towards the bushes, the few leaves were already shriveled up , curling at the edges, a few pieces were already breaking off and dropping on the ground. I aimed the gun at the black blob of something at the bush, my finger grazing the trigger. I was controlling the desire of firing at it, I must keep my cool.

"Show yourself," I demanded , going towards the bushes. I kicked away the dead shrub and found a figure sitting there, a smile plastered on his face. I looked at him menacingly, however, he had the same unnerving smile like Taehyung. The scene of him dropping onto the ground and screaming in pain was still fresh in my mind. I fought the urge to cry and just let everything go. Instead, I pointed my gun at him, the tip at his forehead. 

"Spill," I growled, leaning down, not taking my gun off his forehead. His brown hair fell onto his forehead, sweat rolled down his sides as he tried to speak. 

"Why don't you kill me right here." He suggested, leaning backward, his hands supporting him. His long legs were sprawled onto the ground as he tried to articulate words. "It would save you from any trouble."

"Bambam , I suggest you keep y-" A voice came in. My head shot up and took my eyes away from the boy. He took the chance and kicked my stomach , I doubled over in pain, hugging my stomach.

"Argh..." I groaned as I dropped onto the ground, curling into a fetus position, trying to fight the pain. 

"You must be Jeon Jung kook." The new boy smirked, going over to me and flipped me over. I did not expect him to do it, but he stomped on my stomach. The heel of his shoe dug into my already bruised stomach. I tried to pull his foot away from my stomach, but all he just did was stomp onto my stomach repeatedly, until I was coughing up blood. 

"Jeon said that we should keep him alive you know ." 

"Who is J-jeon?" I choked out.

"Jinyoung, don't be so hard on him, Chanyeol and Baekhyun still needs him, you know," Bambam warned, dragging Jinyoung away from me . Thye whispered to one another, it was obvious that Jinyoung was the older between the two. With his dashing good looks and commanding eyes.

"Who the hell is Chanyo and Beakhyun?!"I groaned out, sitting up and holding my stomach. I must have broken a few  bones. Jinyoung walked towards me, pushing his black hair behind and giving me an judging look.

"You don't seem like what Wonwoo described you as." Jinyoung huffed, looking at me from head to tow. " You don't seem very... intimidating."

"JEON WONWOO?!" I screamed.

"Duh. You know him, you dumbass." Bambam added on, walking towards his hyung and leaned against him, hand dangling over his shoulder.

"You don't have to kick me..." I complained, standing up and dusting the sand off my shirt and trousers.

"Actions must be taken. Now, we are taking you to Chanyeol and Baekhyun." Bambam said bluntly, his brown hair in a mess still.

"No! I am not going anywhere with you !I am so not going to somewhere with two weird strangers." I retorted back, taking a step backward before taking off, running towards the exit of the woods. My lungs turned cold and the air I was breathing in was stinging my windpipe. However, I could not stop running, I need to escape from the two. I took a risk and turned back , the both of them were literally tailing me.

"I have already made this so clear !" I shouted to the back. " Just give up already !"

"We don't give up until we have gotten what we want." Bambam smiled.

"Oh my god, both of y-" My smashed head first into someone's chest and I groaned as I peeled my face off the stranger's chest and looked up, seeing a tall red head which loomed over me like a tall building.

"You must be Jeon Jung kook." 

" Go away and leave me alone," I growled, throwing a punch towards the boy and got away with it.

I ran towards the lounge, not knowing what to do next. Taehyung was injured and my gut was hurting so bad like someone dipped my lower half in lava. I was forcing myself to run, trying to get it together and not double over in pure pain. My vision was turning blurry, jus like when I suffered from the cold when I first met Taehyung. I rubbed my eyes and continued running, it seemed so close, yet my brain told me the lounge was so far away.

"Come on, Jung kook. You can run away from them." I muttered, feeling light-headed. I took a deep breath and let it all out, the cold air stung my nostrils and I picked up the pace, making a mad dash towards the lounge and to my shared room.

I swung open the door and breathed a sigh of releif before letting fatigue and pain washing over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRAPPY CHAPTER. 

NEED TO RUSH.

NOT BE UPDATING UNTIL 13TH OCTOBER. 

SORRY

ALSO JIMIN'S BDAY

WOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO