CHAPTER 38

YOOOOOO DOUBLE UPDATE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is Jung kook?" Taehyung asked, leaning against Hoseok's table as he packed his bag.

"I don't really know, he left a few minutes ago." Hoseok replied, dumping his notebook into his bag.

"At any rate, you should stay away from him." Jackson replied, slinging his bag on his shoulder and pushing past Taehyung before leaving the classroom. "He doesn't want to see you."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Taehyung growled, grabbing Jackson's bag and pulling him backward. "What do you mean?! What do you know?!"

"Clearly you've done something wrong, or else you won't pick a fight with me." Jackson said, pushing Taehyung g'a hand away.

"Hey, no fights in school please." Mark warned, walking in between the two, putting his hands up to prevent a serious fight from going on. Taehyung shoved Jackson one last time before ringing Jung kook.

He bit his lips as the phone rang a few times, Jung kook wasn't picking up, all he could hear was the monotonous ring of the phone operator. He slammed the phone down on the table ,causing the trio to jump up in surprise.

"Jung kook isn't picking up." Taehyung breathed out, panicked creeping into his heart. "Where did he go?"

"Let's go find him." Hoseok suggested, making his way to the exit. "He shouldn't be out for long or else someone will get to him. Come on!"

"Why must we invite him?" Jackson salt, glaring at Taehyung.

"Taehyung is worried about him." Mark added, snaking Jackson's head and pulling him away. "Now shut up and let's go find Jung kook."

"Fine."

Taehyung got his bag and joined the rest at the entrance of the school, half jogging to Jung kook's house as he saw the sky darkening. He rang Wonwoo and filled him in with details, Wonwoo muttered something like a curse before hanging up. They rushed to Jung kook's porch step and knocked on the door furiously, figuring that the younger might be inside.

"Jung kook!" Taehyung called out, pounding in the door with all his might. "Answer the door!"

"He isn't home..." Mark concluded, checking the windows and lock. However the house was in a wreck, the table was pushed down and glass shards littered the floor. "Maybe if we can go around and search..."

"What are waiting for?! He might be freezing to death!" Jackson urged, bring Mark to the south while Hoseok and Taehyung went East, towards the top of the hill where a thick forest was located.

They weren't taking any chances, Jung kook could very well go anywhere he wanted at that point. Thunder clapped and it started pouring, cold rain had almost turn into ice shards as it rained down from the sky. It was like the clouds were bawling their eyes out.

"I hope we find him..." Taehyung whispered. " I am  the reason why he disappeared... I will never forgive myself if I can't find him."

"We will find him, I am sure if that. There's no point blaming yourself now, our goal is to find Jung kook."

"Y-yeah..."

They saw the trees looming overhead and the snow covering up the dirt road, it seemed to have dropped at least ten degrees whilst they were standing at the opening. The black branches looked like claws and the holes on the trunks looked like contorted faces trying to get out of the barks.

Taehyung and Hoseok were soaked to the bone, they hugged their arms to get some warmth as they trekked through the cold rain.

Jung kook?!" Taehyung yelled, walking a little faster, just a few steps in front of Hoseok.