CHAPTER 15

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V

It was Saturday after last night and I woke up at five am in the freaking morning without knowing . I was really groggy and I couldn't help but yawn loudly .

"Why is it so early ... " I complained , wrapping the blanket around my body like a cocoon . I tossed and turned , unable to take my mind off Jung kook .

When he killed Kwang-woo, he wore no expression , except for a grin . It was as big as the Cheshire cat's, it was terrifying .  Immediately , I felt awake and I bolted right up , my fringe falling to my eyes .

I got my phone from my nightstand and called it at once .

"Baekhyun, you free ?" I said after two rings .

"Yeah . Wonwoo told me and Yeollie to do some research and tracing ." He replied , tapping something into the computer or tablet .

"Can I come over ?" I asked , getting out of bed .

"Sure~ I will tell BamBam to pick you up." Baekhyun replied , even though I couldn't see him , I still got the feeling that he was grinning uncontrollably over the phone .

"No need for that . I will come over myself."

"Kay~"He sang once again and yelled something to the side , most probably telling the rest that I would be visiting .

I fumbled in my closet and threw on a leather jacket and a black base ball cap to hide my identity . I got some food from the fridge and pantry and tossed them into a bag . I quickly scampered out of the house and flagged down a taxi . I got one pretty easily and got in , telling the driver the address to Baekhyun's estate.

I shifted in the cheap leather seat , cocking my elbow up onto the window . The sleeves of my jacket rustled against it and I rested my head on my balled up fist . My eyes trained at the dark road , counting the cars that drove past and the lamp posts flickering unsteadily .

I looked away and stared out to the open road and saw the sun rising slowly . A little bit of red dusted across the dark sky , the moon was still visible , hanging low and fading away slowly .

"We are here  ." The driver barked . I quickly handed him the money and exited the car . I breathed in the chilly air before walking up to the porch step and knocking on the blue colored door .

"Hello~"BamBam sang whilst opening the door . Jinyoung was behind him , waving slightly as he tried to fix his bed hair .

"Baek and Yeol are working at the back . Come on in ." Jinyoung yawned . I slipped in the house and took off my cap and jacket . The heater in the house instantly warmed my cold body , giving me a cozy and fuzzy feeling on the inside.

I made my way to the attic , which were the work was usually carried out . I climbed the stairs , having Jinyoung and BamBam bickering behind me about the food I brought them . I smiled to myself , they may be my workers and they are all in university , they are still ten year olds on the inside .

I knocked on the attic door and went in after hearing a soft hum from the other side.

When I went in the huge attic , I was welcomed by loud typing , and bright screens . I spotted Chanyeol and Baekhyun at the corner of the room , talking about something .

I made my way to them and tapped Baekhyun's shoulder . The fella turned around and almost screamed his lungs out as he noticed me .

"Oh my gosh , Tae! Why did you do that ! " Chanyeol whined , jumping to Baekhyun's back after being frightened to death by my sudden appearance . It was amusing considering Chanyeol was a giant and Baekhyung was short despite his age .