CHAPTER 35

dOesnt make sense. I was half a sleep. I swear to god that something is gonna happen next chapter. I SWEAR.

Jung kook was shoved harshly onto the ground, a hand grabbing his shoulder and flinging his to the side, making him lose his balance. The basket he was carrying was then on the floor, the fruits and instant noodles scattered all around.

"Aw, would you look at that? The fruits are now bad and rotten, like you. Useless."

Jung kook froze when he heard the man speak. It was the voice of his nightmares. It was the voice that haunted him on a daily basis.

It was his father's voice.

He stared up at the man, seeing a menacing grin on the man's face. He tried to scurry away, pushing herself as far away as he could, but it was no use. His father just laughed at the helpless attempts before looking around, and once the coast was deemed clear, aiming a kick right to Jung kook's ribs.

The air was knocked out of Jung kook making it hard for her to breathe. He didn't have a chance to catch his breath before his father kicked him twice more, tears quickly gathering in his eyes as Jung kook gasped for air. Without his weapon, he was useless in a fight, he would be beaten into a pulp.

"What's wrong, Jung kook? Your boyfriend not here to save you now, is he? I bet he's sick of you at this point." His father taunted. "Where is your gun Jung kook? Where is the gun that killed my partners?!"

Jung kook's eyes widened at that, shock written all over his face.

"No... no.." he mustered out. His father cannot know about Taehyung, it would be suicidal.

"That's right. I've seen you around, Jung kook. I've seen you hang off of that rich boy like a pathetic fool. Do you know how desperate you look? I bet he only pities you"

He kicked Jung kook in his abdomen, making him bend in pain.

"No... h-he l-loves m-me... y-you a-are wrong." Jung kook retorted.

"I see you've put on weight too. Have you been eating all of his food? He probably looks at you in disgust, thinking you're fat. Nobody could ever love you Jung kook remember that." His father growled.

You are wrong, I haven't been eating much...

Jung kook's body was shaking with sobs, finding it hard to breathe with the continuous kicks to his abdomen. He started coughing again, drops of blood falling from his lips. His father grinned viciously, aiming an even harder kick to his chest, causing more blood to be coughed up. The evil man just laughed at how pitiful his son looked.

No... the blood...

I am coughing up blood...

B-Baekhyun said t-that I...I ...

"What are you think about, eh?" His father asked, gripping Jung kook's hair and snatching his head up violently. The man even had his hand onto Jung kook's shoulder, squeezing it harshly. His finger nails dung into the flesh and cutting it open. "Your boyfriend isn't going to save you now."

"S-stop... Don't hurt me a-anymore..." Jung kook cried out, pain exploding on his shoulder

"So what? You'll die pathetically anyways, I might as well help you out." His father smiled, an evil grin stretched across his face. "Be a good boy, Jung kookie."

"S-stop..."Jung kook begged.

"Beg more, then."

"Y-you a-are s-sadist..."

He chuckled and threw punches at the stomach again, more blood spluttered out, some dotted on the older man's jacket and shirt. The impact even took some skin.