CHAPTER 25

JUNG KOOK P.O.V

I don't remember anything, everything was so confusing for me that it was going to throw my head into an ultimate frenzy. Why was Taehyung hurt in the first place ? What happened to him? I did not pay much attention as I actually felt at ease after many years living in fear and grief. I did not understand why but I was practically drawn to Taehyung.

I sighed and wreaked my brain as I did not remember anything before I fainted, the memories seemed to be fitted in wrongly, I had a hard time rearranging them back in place but my brain wasn't working when Taehyung was breathing down at the shell of my ear. His hot breath tickled my skin and I wrapped my arms around his bandaged waist.

"I am still really tired..." Taehyung whines, muttering into my ear as I nodded my head. I looked up and jumped out of bed. I bent down, signaling Taehyung to climb onto my back. " What?!"

"I am carrying you back to the room, of course. " I said, trying to hide my face from him as I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks, making it bright red. Taehyung clambered onto my back and placed his head on my shoulders, using it as a pillow. I walked out of the room, trying to carry Taehyung back and not cause any casualties on the way. I walked past a group of girls who was going to ask something but seeing Taehyung on my back stopped them. They just bowed and walked away, whispering among themselves.

I gritted my teeth and kicked open the door to our shared room and walked in, closing the maybe broken door behind me with the heel of my shoe. I eased Taehyung down on the springy bed, he was already sound asleep , his brown hair matted against his forehead and he curled himself up into bed. I looked away , getting a headache as missing memories messes up my head once again. I slumped into the sofa chair at the corner and tried to ease the pounding pain in my head when my phone buzzed . I took it from my pocket and saw Jin calling for god-knows-what. I answered the call and his voice immediately spoke up in a rushed manner.

"Jung kook, I want you to stay at where you are now. Don't go anywhere, do you understand ?" He instructed. I could make out cars driving past Jin over the line and also the heavy breathing from him.

"Huh?! W-why?" I asked, sitting up straight as I was curious about what was happening. Why did Jin suddenly told me to stay indoors?

"Don't question it, I just received reports from sources saying you two have been assaulted and-" he was interrupted by some static and his voice got cut off. "Par-... min-"

"Who ?! What?! What sources ?!" I demanded, getting really confused, the headache wasn't helping my case.

"Just stay there! Don't go anywhere! You will die!" He frantically said. " Do you understand ?"

"Y-yeah. "I replied. Before I could say good-bye, Jin had already ended the call, what was so urgent?

I lazed around the small room, not knowing what to do in the meantime. My gun was in the other room and I need to get it back before anyone spots me carrying a weapon. I kissed Taehyung at the forehead before heading out towards the other room.

I strolled down corridor and found the room that I was once in. I turned the door knob and saw no one , it was just an empty room with gadgets and luggages strewn all over the place. I went in and searched the area for my gun and saw it laying on top of a suitcase , I grabbed for it and my fingertips tingled.

"You are up and pumping," someone commented.

I jumped and turned around , seeing BamBam standing behind me.

"Came back lookin' for your weapon? Don't worry, I emptied out the bullets for you." He smiled , waving his hands at me. He was much more different than the boy I've meet a few hours ago, his eyes were now blue, as if wearing contacts and he also had a black choker around his neck.