CHAPTER 22

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V 

( IS THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW BETTER OR FIRST PERSON ? YOU GUYS DECIDE :D)

"Park Jimin?" I repeated, Jimin's hands still in mine. He smiled sweetly, but his eyes were filled with evil and darkness. The picture showed in the reports I scanned through showed no signs of darkness and evil, just an innocent boy.

"That's me . We have met before, at the abandoned park."

"Yes , of course."

He leaned closer until his staring at me , his black eyes were emitting some kind of message as he smiled menacingly.

"Stay away from my Jung kook, or I will kill you." He whispered, his free hand on my stomach, something sharp was pressing against my flesh. I looked at my stomach, a shining metal was piercing my gut, it gleamed under the sun.

"You don't dare," I whispered as I looked at him with total fear. I have much to say, yet I could enunciate the word in my mind. He pressed the blade into my flesh hard, so hard I let out a muffled scream. The blade cut through my flesh like cream cheese. I gulped as he smiled, he took the knife away from my flesh and slipped it back into the sleeves of his school blazer. The blood soaked through the blazer and the red was faded into the material.

"You..." I gasped

"I am a killer too, I did not die at all." He explained, examined the arms, with the flick of his wrist, the sharp object was already on his wrist, in full view. He swung it around, aiming at me then to himself. "Now that you know, should I skin you too?"

"Stop that !" I growled, hands reaching towards his neck to stop him from talking. However, his reflexes were always quicker than me by a few seconds. In a blink of an eye, the knife was at my eye level, a few inches from gouging my eyeballs. I seem to be swallowing a golf ball as he smiled at me and lowered his weapon and gave me a sickly sweet smile. I growled and slapped his hand away the knife flew out of his hand and skidded across the sandy ground. I stood up and kicked him squarely in the chest, throwing him backward and landing on the ground with a loud thump.

"Get away from me and Jung kook or else!" I threatened.

"Or else what? Don't you think Jung kook would be sick and tired of your constant affection?" Jimin asked, getting up from the sandy ground and brushing off sand from his clothes.

"Shut up and get away from me." 

"Your choice, rich boy. He is a monster that you cannot tame, it is best  you give him to me." 

"Do you think I would give him to you, another monster ?" I threw back, pointing at him before turning back and heading back to the lodge. However, before I could walk further, Jimin threw something at me, I turned and the knife missed my head. But it took a piece of my flesh from my ear. The stinging pain could hardly be felt over the sound of his laughter. My eyes widened as he pulled out another dagger from his belt and walked towards me. With each step he took, my heart quickened. He was so close I was afraid that he could hear it beating. 

"So is this how it's going to be?" I finally said. I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks. 

"Oh no, this is far too easy. I am not going to let you off so easily, I will keep you until I lure Jung kook out," he said. " How about that ?"

"He won't come." 

"Yes, he will. And when he does, he will be mine,"

I was speechless. I stood there with my mouth agape. He was playing with the dagger, throwing it into the air and catching swiftly after. He still did not take his eyes off me, I was practically his prey. If I could use this opportunity to make an escape. However, somehow I think that it was all too easy. I was silently praying that Jung kook would come but at the same time, he would get into this mess and Jimin would get him away from me.

"Stop, please, just stop. Take me but don't hurt him, please."

"I-" He started, only to collapse onto the ground. 

"Jung kook? What the hell? What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here. It isn't s-safe." 

"You asshole! Where were you? You let me wait at the room for so long! " The younger complained. When he realized how badly hurt I was, he added "Look at yourself! What happened here ?!" 

He ran down the stairs and went towards me, standing in front of me. His arms fanning out at either side, trying to stop whoever was attacking me. I gulped and tried to stand up, but my gut was throbbing so much it started to affect my vision. I clutched at my gut and tried to numb myself from the pain by biting my lip, but it wasn't working. The pain was too intense for me to bear. 

"Don't move you dumb ass." Jung kook chided. "I am taking him down." 

"Jung kook, don't," I warned. " You will get hurt."

"What about you ?" He retorted, shooting me a death glare. 

He bent down and smiled at me, trying to reassure me as he goes on taking on Jimin. He did not know that he was taking on his friend, best friend even. I watched with total apprehension as Jung kook took a step forward and Jimin held onto the dagger tight.

"I don't want to see you here, get away before I punch you in the face." the raven-haired growled. The younger took out a hand held  gun from the back of his shirt and I gasped inwardly. Where does he keep all these?!

"Go away or I will shoot." Jung kook warned once again. " This is your final warning." 

"Jeon Jung Kookie, I am so glad that I can see you again. " Jimin smirked, sheathing his dagger back into his belt. "I can see you killing skills have been polished. Also, how is your dad coming along?"

"I swear to god I will blast your head to bits if I have the chance. " The ash blonde did not seem to be fazed by the statement and just stood there, smiling. Jimin turned his back at us and walked into the woods, not before turning around and said. " Well, you always can call me."

Jimin disappeared into the woods and Jung kook dropped onto the ground, he tucked the gun at the back and went to treat me. He lifted me up and I groaned and sputtered out blood. Jung kook lets me lean on his shoulder when he tried to get me to his back. He hoisted me up as I rested my head at the nape of his neck. He grunted and began walking towards our room. 

He walked down the hallway and passed Hoseok and Mark who gave us grave looks and trailed behind us. He helped us to open the door as Jung kook struggled to turn the door knob. 

"I will get bandages. Mark, get a wash cloth." Hoseok instructed the red head. 

Jung kook set me down on the bed, his shirt stained red from my wound. I groaned out loud, panting for air, the pain shot through my body lie it was dipped in boiling oil. I need to muffle my scream as Mark dabbed (A/N : I DAB EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP) the washcloth on my gut, I screamed loudly as the water seeped in. Jung kook was nowhere to be seen , I tried looking for him, but my vision was blurred out. The surrounding images were shifting like a mirage, black spots started to dance around my eyes.

Hoseok cut up bandages and I was beginning to slip in and out of consciousness. Someone touched the open wound and the pain was overwhelming me so much I screamed out loud and I slipped into the dark abyss.