CHAPTER 17

SAY THE NAME SEVENTEEENNNNNNNNNNNN YEAH!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNG KOOK P.O.V

I wiped the tears from my cheeks and eyes as I was done sobbing my pathetic heart out. I grabbed my bags and dragged my body towards the door and towards Taehyung's porch step. I was greeted by a tall man with ebony hair striking eyes.

"Come in, Master Jeon." He said, stepping aside and gesturing towards the living room. I stepped in and he slammed the door shut, scaring me half to death. I saw my suitcases being situated at the sofa.

"Where's Tae-"

"Hey." I felt a pair of strong arms wrap from my waist. His breath brushed shading the nape of my neck and I shuddered. His breath smelt like peppermint and strawberry for some odd reason. I caught a faint smell of orange and coconut from his shampoo. "You can have the guest room upstairs."

"O-okay ." I stuttered, I mentally slapped myself for stuttering in front of Taehyung. "O-okay..."

"Oh ? The serious and quiet Class Pres is getting shy?" He teased, breathing against the shell on my ear. I hung my head low and blushed furiously, heat accumulated at my cheeks.

He chuckled and let's go of me, seeing my all flustered and shy. He ruffled my hair to calm me down as my face was as red as a ripened tomato. I covered my face and turned around, not wanting him to see me in that state.

"You are adorable."

Me?! Adorable?! I laugh!

I shook my head vigorously and played Keith my black sweater paws, tugging it and hiding my fingers in it to distract me from Taehyung. But his voice was practically repeating in my mind like a broken tape recorder, making me blush every second.

"Don't act so shy," he said, taking my hand and holding it tightly. My heart locked up the pace and was beating like a bass drum, I could feel it in my ears and head. "Look, your ears are all red now."

I looked up and saw him smiling at me, his teeth showing. I couldn't help but stare into his dark eyes and get lost in the depths of brown. Taehyung chuckled and pulled me into his chest, hugging me tightly, I struggled from his uncomfortable position and pulled away, my mind in a daze and my body confused as ever.

"I...I will go...out for awhile..." I whispered, getting up to my feet and scampered towards the door before running down the front porch. I stuffed both of my shivering hands into my pockets and made my way towards the abandoned park next to the school. I picked up my pace as wind started blowing . I pulled up my hoodie and tried to warm up my ears. My boots grazed the pavement as I dragged my feet forward. My ankle creating pain in my leg and slowing me down once in a while. It was like a sore thumb that you can't get rid of.

I reached the abandoned park, the nearly dead trees stood along the pavements, the think and weak branches flew in the cold wind, threatening to fall onto the ground. My shoes crunched on the leaves as I made my way to a bench. The dried up ground was littered with brown, yellow and orange leaves, as if almost crumbling in any second upon touch.

I sat down heavily, leaves dropping form the above tree onto my clothes and hair. I sighed and laid against the cold stone.

"Why the long face?" Someone asked.

"The only person who has a long face is Hoseok. You are bothering me, go away." I spat, not looking at the person.

"Someone is having a bad day." He continued, taking a seat beside me. I turned and looked at him, my eyes were drawn to the shiny ash brown hair first. His hair was dyed a such an unnatural color.

"Why are you here?" He asked, smiling at me, his eyes turning into crescents as he did. I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh again, closing my eyes as I spilled everything , leaving out the accident I had with my father and the fact that I was a killer.

"Uh...huh..." He replied, scratching his hair as he listened to my story. It was pretty hard to believe if you asked me. He bit his plump red lips as he listened intently once again.

"You remind me of my childhood friend." He said, Rowling his black scarf in his chubby fingers. "He gets really flustered because of this."

Now that he brought up "childhood friend" , he looked exactly like the boy I met 6 years ago. Same eye smile, same chubby cheeks, same everything. That's memory made me really depressed as it made me loathe the feeling of holding a gun or any other weaponry. I missed him dearly and it's been 2 years since I last visited his grave and talk to him. He was shot by me , under my own sinful hands. He dies right in my arms as I rushed him to the ER .

I did not deserve that type of love and treatment.

"You seem to have lost someone ." He commented, looking at me with his eyes.

"I have... I missed him . I haven't visited him in years... he must have hated me for that." I whispered, my vision blurred as tears appeared in my eyes, I blinked them away, not wanting the stranger to think that I was a wimp.

"I missed my friend too...though he isn't dead. I lied to him and I did not have the courage to tell him the truth." He sighs, looking at me. " You look a lot like him. "

"Coincidence." I snorted, turning to him and smirked. I kicked the leaves on the ground out of pure boredom. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I picked it up, not realizing how red the tips of my fingers were. I answered the call and heard Taehyung's voice.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"In the park, boi," I replied.

"I am your hyung!" He protested I heard him slamming the door shut and footsteps. "Stay at where you are at , I am coming."

"Dumbass." I cursed at him, before hanging up. I sighed at stuffed the phone back to my pocket, ignoring the spams he sent me on on his way to the abandoned park.

"You have a nice boyfriend." He commented. Giving his gloves to me, I took it gratefully, muttering soft thanks. "He cares about you a lot . Playing hard to get?"

"No." I shot back at him. I put on the gloves and it fitted me perfectly, the black gloves were a little worn out but it was in good condition nonetheless. The ash blonde gave me a thumbs up and he pointed at Taehyung who was coming to get me.

"Jung kook! You face is so red, you asked you to come out at the end of autumn like that ! " he chided, tossing a scarf at me, I wrapped it around my neck, allowing it to hang loosely around my neck.

The ash blonde beside me let out a growl that was barely noticeable. He clenched his first around his coat and stood up stiffly, he stuck out his hands to shake Taehyung's, bowing in the process.

"Don't be so formal." Taehyung chuckled, taking his hand and shaking it , a smile appearing on his face.

"Ah." the ash blonde replied, his eyes were showing a type of emotion ... possessiveness?  I could not put my finger on it. His lips broke into a small smile and released his grip on Tae's hands, he seemed very commanding in some way. His confidence made up for his short figure and he looked as if coming from a rich and powerful family, just like Taehyung.

"Now, if you are to excuse the both of us..." the brunette started, grabbed my hand." We have to rush back." 

The elder pulled me away and I could not help but to glance behind my shoulder to catch a glimpse of the ash blonde boy again. However, instead of the stranger I've met a few moments ago , I spotted a raven-haired boy and the most distinguishable eye-smile in the universe.

The person I've killed.

The person I've loved once.

Park Jimin.