Seems Crazy-17

After Friday night with Grant it has made me and him closer and my feelings stronger. Everytime I'm around him my heart beats way too fast and I want to blurt out my feelings. Robin thinks I'm being ridiculous and I should just tell him but I'm afraid he'll reject me. When I told her that she hung up on me and then called back thirty seconds later to yell at me and then she hung up again. Yeah, thanks Robin.

Right now, Grant and I are sitting crossed-legged across from each other, taking a break from the tutoring session and somehow the topic of astrology was brought up.

"It just seems a little...crazy to me." I say, shrugging.

"Yeah, it is crazy but crazy awesome. You can't tell me that you haven't read some astrology and they have been ridiculously accurate."

I hesitate. "I mean...yeah."

He smiles. "When's your birthday?"

"July 7th."

He nods. "So, you're a Cancer, right?"

I nod.

He smiles a devious smile and I give him a strange look, wondering why he's smiling like that.

He finally says. "I know a few things about a Cancer."

I raise my eyebrows in amusement. "What do you know?"

He thinks for a moment and then says, "I know that they are known for being sensitive and when you make them mad you're life is basically over. Cancers are really good at words and they like to get to know other people and what they are feeling deep down but the other way around? They don't like it. They feel a lot of emotions inside but don't like to let it out to other people. Is this true?"

He was staring at me with intense eyes with a look of...hope? I felt my throat close up because I didn't know what to say. It was true. I felt like he was hinting at something, boxing me in where I had no choice but to answer. Did he know?

So, instead of giving a straight answer I just shrug and ask him, "When's your birthday?"

He gives a tight smile letting out a sigh. "December 5th."

I nod. "Oh, it's coming up. So, what's your sign?"

A smile grows on his face. "I thought you didn't believe in astrology."

I let out a chuckle and push his shoulder. "Yeah but I still want to know."

"I'm a Sagittarius."

"Tell me about it."

He tilts his head. "We like to make other people happy."

I wait for him to continue but he doesn't. "That's it? You seemed to have a whole novel about my sign."

He simply, nods. "Yep, that's it."

Silence overcomes us and we sit there staring at each other. There was a intense feeling in the air for some reason and it made me nervous yet excited at the same time.

A courageous flow started to course through me as I stared at him and I felt confident in what I wanted to do next.

Without ruining the moment I said, softly, "Can I try something?"

He just nodded.

"Close your eyes."

He gave me a confused look but then closed his eyes anyway.

I took a steady breath and then moved closer towards him. I grabbed his hands and made my way up his arms to his shoulders.

I moved closer towards his face and then I softly kissed his nose, then I started to softly kiss his cheek and made my way down his jawline and kissed the other side of his face up to his temple and then his forehead. I started to plant soft kisses on his neck and as I was doing that he grabbed my waist.