His secret and his story

His secret.

Gakushu Asano was known by many to be the perfect student, he was a student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka Junior High School and the leader of the Five Virtuosos. On top of that, he is the Student Council President and the son of the Board Chairman of his school. He was handsome, with his neatly cut strawberry-blond hair and eyes violet that resembled amethyst. Many say that he resembles his father.

To the main school building, he was number one ace and was admired by many and to Class-E he was an 'arrogant bastard'. Parents wanted him as their own child and many were desperate to be his 'friend'.

He was able to do feats that no normal human can do, his acts looks to be almost 'defying gravity'.

His endurance was better than professional athletes.

Others yearn to have even a small part of his intelligence.

He can speak many languages fluently: French, Korean, English and Portuguese.

He won tournaments with little effort, he is first in everything whether if it a contest or school ranking.

He is the perfect student of Class-A both physically and academically. He is perfect model pupil...

He is the product of his father's education system.

Oh how wrong they are... Gakushu Asano as a little secret.

A secret that the living cannot know.

It was school day and he walks down the streets towards his school, his violet eyes shine in the morning sunlight and his short strawberry-blond hair bounces from every step he takes.

On the way to school, a woman sightly taller than the boy accidently bumped into him, both quickly muttered an apology and Gakushu quickly quicken his walking paced. He arrived at school, avoiding the gazes of admiration from nearby students hastily yet gracefully went to the council room.

He opened the door and seeing that there is no-one in the room, he closed it and locked the door behind him. Carefully he took off his contract lenses as he stood in front of the window. Once they were taken off he can barely see anything around him, the world became a blur. His extreme near-slightness is not his biggest secret of course.

His eyes no longer have a beautiful violet colour similar to amethysts. His true colours are reveal, now revealing his chartreuse phosphorescent eyes reflection on the window.

He hates wearing contacts, they always irritated his eyes but he has no choice due if he didn't want to arise suspicion. He pulled out a pair of black-framed glasses from his bag and put them on. The world around him has become clear again. He got out a letter from his bag with 'Japanese Branch' labelled across the front in a neat front, and opened it cleanly and swiftly.

Reading the contents of the letter, he let out a heavy sigh because he was thinking of his father.

But it doesn't matter anymore, I have committed the most unforgivable act...

And I will work until the day I am forgiven... This is my punishment...

The boy smile bitterly as he again read his letter,

'Gakushu Asano, you are to join Class-E or known as Class End. Do anything deemed necessary to join the class, further information of the task will be sent by Senior Rilliane later in the day.

-Grim Reaper Japanese Branch.'

This was his darkest secret; Gakushu Asano is a Grim Reaper, whose duty to review and collect souls. To pass them onto the afterlife, to judge to see if they go to heaven or hell.