Another day

Another day

Gakushu and Ikeda spent their night with An and her new junior. More like Ikeda dragged Gakushu to An's room, not that the strawberry-blonde was complaining too much. He also wanted to see how would Caleb would react to a reaper's apartment.

Caleb's reacting was... it was anti-climatic to say the least, but Gakushu and Ikeda already had a rough idea on how the newest junior would have reacted, neutrality with a smile.

Before they knew it, it was time for Ikeda and Gakushu to go back to Kungigaoko town, on An's insistence. The mother-hen wished for the males to have a good decent amount of sleep for the upcoming day.

LINE

A phone sounded its alarm in the early morning, and it was answered with a groan.

Gakushu barely got of warm comfort of his bed as his phone blared its alarm. "I will be up in a moment." He grumbled, and he tried to bury himself deeper into his blanket. And yet the makeshift alarm won't stop blasting.

He knew that he needed to get to school and he needed some more practice on ice-skating. He groggily reached his arm out and grabbed his phone. "Enough already! I'm up!" And he grumpily turned off the alarm.

He physically dragged himself out of his bed, with a yawn and a stretch. He covered his mouth as he yawned and walked over to the bathroom. During this short walk, he was checking on his phone for any notifications for shifts, updates on the new development of his current mission and so on.

'How many hobbies do I have again?' He thought as he was in the process of removing the sleep from his mind. 'Soccer, singing, dancing, ice-skating, baking, the guitar, learning with languages... Do I even have time for these-'

'Wait... I do have all the time..."

"Wow Shu, you are up for once." Ikeda popped up as he combed his hair. He was already dressed up for the day, with the tactical Italian black suit but this time he was wearing a blackish-grey dress shirt matched with a white tie.

"Shut it, and it is Gakushu." He let out a gruelling groan as he tiredly prepares his toothbrush. "And don't remind me. You should had tried harder."

"A, I tried. But you insisted of having me as your shoulder-pillow." Ikeda snarky pointed out, the tips of Gakushu's ears slightly blushed red.

"You are one heavy sleeper when you want to be. If it wasn't for phone calls and several alarms, you would have stayed in bed all day. Makes me wonder if you are related to both Ivan and Noct."

"Unlike Noct, I do not wear my pyjamas under my reaper-coat whenever I go out for shifts."

Ikeda answered with a chuckle. "That is true." He fastened and neatened his black tie. "And B, I got to take selfies with you and get to mess even more with your hair." Ikeda ruffled up Gakushu's hair.

'... What?'

Gakuhsu quickly slapped away Ikeda's hand and went to his social media, the Grim Reaper Instagram; Death Scroll. He went straight to the home-page as he quickly and rapidly scrolled down through his timeline to find Ikeda's posts.

And there it was, under Ikeda's username of reisfield. 'strawberry_boi has decided that I will be his pillow.' There were several comments underneath and the post garnered over 500 likes. He read through the top comments.

'whiterussian_iv :( welp, looks like I have been replaced.'

'whiskeybonbons @whiterussian_iv you and me buddy... you and me...'