Drunken secrets

Drunken secrets

"Strawberry please, please come out." Gretel tried to coax the boy out from his hiding place.

"Let me hide here!" Gakushu yelled under his protective shell of his strawberry printed themed blanket. His face right now was the colour of cherry tomatoes, Gretel knew that even as he hid.

"Come on Gakushu-kun." Gretel patted the blanket cocoon, Gakushu could just feel the playful smile directed at him and his soul by the blonde. "I even have cake."

"No!"

'Stubborn.' Gretel was surprised, Gakushu could always be bribed with cake and especially when it was his favourite strawberry shortcake. The kid had a sixth sense for his favourite treat.

"What happened?" Noct asked as he sat aside of the hiding Gakushu, opposite of Gretel. "It must be bad enough that he is refusing cake. And strawberry shortcake at that. "

"Gakushu showed his true side to his class." Gretel answered, air-quotes around 'true sides', Noct let out an 'o' sound and Gakushu scoffed.

"Everyone thinks that I'm weird!" Gakushu cried out, Gretel sighed as she rubbed her temples.

'We had this discussion weeks ago!' Gretel wouldn't mind repeating the talk, even if she has to repeat this a dozen of times. But she was on a time limit here, not everyone was a reaper and especially not Class-E. And especially not Ren.

"Gakushu-kun, we talked about this."

"Oh yeah?! Did that ever mention of my classmates seeing me in my shorts!" Gakushu yelled from under the covers.

'Nagisa seems happy enough.' Gretel thought back, she swore that the blue haired boy looked as if he was going to die as a happy man. 'Maybe I could use him to make Ren jealous?'

"Maybe I should transfer to Weston College..." Gakushu whispered. "Ikeda has the papers ready, I can go right now." Gakushu wanted to run away, he was dying from embarrassment and because he was a reaper, he was never going to die therefore continue to feel embarrass. "Take me to the Sapphire Dorms!"

"Someone else could do my job!"

'Not on my watch.' Gretel immediately went into action, with one prized important information known by two persons. "If you do, how would you see Ren again?"

The blonde girl felt a rip in her heart, she was running out of time and she knew if things continue the way they do then Gakushu will be left with regrets... What only she knew in the group, something that she wanted to threw up from just knowing about it. Gakushu Asano has a 75% chance of experiencing a mental breakdown, and that was from the start of the school year.

Gakushu flinched and he finally popped his head out from his protective cocoon. "You win this time Gretel."

"I love you too Shu-kun." She hummed, as she combed through his strawberry blonde locks with a cheery smile while she felt sadness eating up her soul.

"Hey guys, Gilbert is setting up the kakorake machine." Feli burst into the room with his well-known bubbly expression. His short chestnut brown hair bounced with excitement, maybe he could finally filmed Gakushu's infamous pudding song? "Do you want to come?"

"Sure." Gakushu jumped out from his shield of warm and fluffy blankets as he dashed to the pasta loving reaper's side.

"Pasta~" Feli sang as he skipped his merry way. "Let's go~"

"Hey, I thought you were going to see Class-E?!" Gretel yelled as she in a stumble followed the pair. Noct quickly followed behind.

"Tomorrow, I promise!" Gakushu yelled as he quicken his paste. "It's not really like they are going anywhere else anytime soon."