The Department

The Department

"The moon is now fully repaired."

'It took them this long to figure it out!' Gakushu thought as he folded his arms.

Quickly the class went into a frenzy as expected, Gakushu joined along to avoid suspicion. No need to report this to the Department because they are the ones who fixed the moon in the first place.

"Quiet!" Karasuma yelled and everyone shut their mouths, he turns to Korosensei and asked to set up the projector. Thankfully to the yellow octopus's 20 Mach speed, it was done in a blink of an eye. Now showing the logo of the Grim Reaper Department or the GRD.

That is definitely the Department Gakushu knows, he has been working for it for four years after all.

"Most of the intelligence community doesn't believe they exist, but the ones that do call them the Department." Karasuma introduces Gakushu's department and it made Gakushu amused of how dramatic Karasuma is making to be. Or how Korosensei is sweating buckets.

Although Gakushu never knew that they were known by top government officials, obviously they must have hid the fact that we are reapers. If news broke out then there would be chaos everywhere with humans trying to eliminate the Grim Reapers to prevent their deaths. Jokes on them because reapers cannot be killed by any means.

How can you hide the fact that the moon is now fully repaired after its destruction by his own teacher from a population of over billions of people across the world? Make it seem like it was never destroyed and it was all of a conspiracy?

"They're a ghost, nobody has found a single ounce of information about them." Grim Reapers are good in this because they have hidden themselves for hundreds and hundreds of years from the mortals, of course.

"We only have this one photo snapped of its existence." He then showed the class of one of the Reapers from the French Branch, although it was very blurry it was clear to the class that it was an adult male in a black suit jumping off from a building with garden slasher.

For a very long time, Grim Reapers had their Death Scythes take on appearances on gardening tools. Gakushu always thought it was just a quirk of a reaper but he's not complaining because his second Death Scythe is practically a key. A key that is acting as a key chain for his phone.

The man sporting black hair is someone Gakushu knows of, it was Christopher Neubert. A reaper who committed suicide to escape the torture waiting for him back when Nazi Germany invaded France after going against their teachings. If he remembered correctly, there was some 'disturbance' that causes some reapers to be more easily seen during that time in the area.

Grim Reapers generally have a low-presence and adding more effect to it is their uniforms. Some exceptions to this is that some humans can see reapers, it's like someone who can see ghost for a better term.

"Karasuma sensei? Why is that picture important?" One student of Class-E asked.

"It was taken after the death of a high government official but he instead died from heart failure. This man managed to pass all of security and a letter was sent by the Department after this incident." Karasuma explained and clicked to the next side of a letter that is signed by the Department. Gakushu can feel the tension brewing but he feels indifferent about it. It is nothing new, it is very hard to act concern about this. So Gakushu just copied the facial expressions of some students he glanced around him while keeping a professional image to further his act as the Chairman's son.

"They left a voice message after sending us the news of the moon. We are trying to trace it back but we are having no leads." Karasuma said and the class whispered to each other.