Class-E

Class-E

Today's the day, today is the day that Gakushu is now a new student of Class-E.

Gakushu woke up early in the morning, 7:00 AM to not get to school early but to get himself calm before the humiliation he would be subjected to. Also to avoid his father too.

He just need that slice of cake or any sort of sweets for the morning to jumpstart a very long day. And spending time with Gretel and Arthur later after school can help as well. Rilliane is on her shift today.

He wears his school uniform neatly and precise with his school bag in his hand, inside the bag are his books and glasses protected in a case. Just in case when he ever wanted to disguised himself whenever he is out somewhere.

His phone beeped, he received an email by Ivan. He turns on his smartphone which is customised to his liking like his clothing, Death Scythe and glasses.

'We have completed the bugging at 1:00 AM in under 20 minutes. Here is the where the wiring, cameras and tabs are placed. I and Lucia Mühe will be in charge of this surveillance don't worry.

-Ivan Ivanov.'

If by any chance that anyone questions why his phone is more advanced, he can give the excuse of being a prodigy. It is half true as he is taking a course in the Technology department with Rilliane always exceeding in it. Not as good as Gretel's or Arthur's but in their words, "We have 200 years of experience" in attempts to make the boy feel better.

By the way, he watched the film The Lives of Others mentioned by Lucia yesterday and it was good. He found it cool when Wiesler and a team of Stasi members bugs Dreyman's apartment in under 20 minutes. He can already imagine Ivan and Lucia acting out from that very scene but in a two-person team instead.

Gakushu changed the locking system of his room that only being that it can only be opened from the inside to prevent his father from entering not that man has tried. So the only way to exit the room is by the window and his room is on the second floor, too easy. The strawberry-blonde boy has jumped off a skyscraper during an exercise period when he was ten before, this is nothing because he is a reaper after all.

We are immortal beings of course.... That is our punishment.

Anyway, Gakushu leaped off from his room and walked down the streets to find the nearest café which is not too far from the school. What he didn't notice was that Nagisa was in that café eating his breakfast and was at a position where he can see Gakushu side but Gakushu can't see the blue-haired boy.

'Is that Asano-san?' Nagisa thought he was seeing things but then again it is early in the morning which is kind of expected for the perfect student. He already imagined of the strawberry-blonde boy ordering something like a black coffee on its own with no sugar similar to his father.

"Can I have a mocha with five sugars and a strawberry macaroon please?" Apparently Nagisa was wrong, you do learn something every day? What surprised him next was the shock expression of the male casher taking in the order and the manager who he just came to the front.

'Is he using his persuasive powers like his father?' It is what they say, like father like son Nagisa thought worriedly.

When Gakushu receives his order, he found that instead of one macaroon that he has set of six. He tried to pay for the extra sweets but the manager said it was free of charge. As soon as the boy left the café, Nagisa overhears the conversation of the two workers.

"So cute... so cute..." Eh...?

"It's a good thing that we gave him the extra macaroons, I hope he comes again..."