Short Story: Mind-blown

Some of these happened before Gakushu joined Class-E and some after, non-linear I know...

LINE

Mind-blown

"Holy shit! Guys! I finally cleaned through my emails!" James came bursting into scene out of breath, because of his natural snow-white pale skin, it more clearly showed the redness of his skin from his running. He held out his apple laptop to show off the email icon, there was a few dozens of emails. The group; Mark, Johnny and An started to clap for this achievement.

"Since when since your done that?" Johnny asked as he stole some chips from An. He easily ignored her, pushing her away with the palm of his hand as he ate the hot-chips sprinkled with some chicken-salt.

"Three years ago."

And Johnny dramatically dropped his chip, technically An's chip, as it stubbled down to the table. He didn't like where this was going, seeing that this was James they were talking about, the man who is subscribed to dozens of websites.

"And how many emails did you deleted?"

Mark was afraid to know the answer. Maybe it wasn't that many emails, how can one person gather up emails in about three years.

"Over 9500 emails."

An silently watched over the male with light-blonde hair, who was unaware of the bewildered looks from his best friends. She didn't know what to say, but someone did.

"Holy fuck nuggets." Gakushu muttered from a table behind.

LINE
Ikeda and Gakushu, in a rare moment in the history of the Department was having a civil conversation. Ikeda with a newspaper on his lap as he read about the stocks and a cup of extra-strong black coffee. Gakushu enjoying himself a slice of his favourite cake, strawberry shortcake and a drink of hot chocolate. A large factor to this civil conversation was Ikeda asking Gakushu on recipes for honey and coffee pastries and sweets, it was for An's birthday.

"Why don't you combine the two together?" Gakushu asked as he stabbed a strawberry with a fork. On the other hand, he passed over his phone over to the male. "I found a recipe on Cardamom, Orange and Honey Coffee Cake."

"Yeah. Thing is, I don't know how to cook." Ikeda said and he passed back the phone. "The last time I tried that, I burned the entire kitchen down with Noct."

"You got Noct to cook with you?"

"Yeah, he was the one who told me that you were the best teacher. I mean, look at you and your sweet-tooth." Ikeda answered with a nervously chuckle as he scratched the back of his neck. Gakushu had his jaw dropped comically.

"Wait-wait, you had Noct cook together with you?!" Gakushu gasped, he almost jolted out of his seat as he slammed his hands on the table. "The last time I saw him cooking was before his Brussel's assignment, he set the pot on fire after trying to melt chocolate!"

"Yeah, not the best move on my part." Ikeda boasted as he laughed. "But man, the kid was cute as fuck. I could see why the 'Eggnoct' pairing is so popular. I'm surprised that Gretel hasn't done any moves yet. And the dating thing doesn't really count."

"Teach me how?"

"Don't steal my sweets for a week and take me out to eat." Gakushu laid out his requirements, he would have extended the duration for the man not to steal his food but he needed to make it guarantee. The man would get bored and go back to their usual routine of chase.

"Why not?" Ikeda shrugged his shoulders and accepted the deal. "Do you want to go to New York City? They have doesn't of places for people with a sweet-tooth, aka people like you."