Peformance

Song inspiration:

1st song : Fakery Tale

Pomp Love : Pomp and Circumstance

Hey Darling : Rinne

4th song: Yi Er Fanclub

Arthur's song: Drug of Gold

Final song: Portrait of Pirate F

Performance

"Thank you for taking me, Tae-sik..." An said as she buttoned up her clothes, they were given from the dark blue haired Mental Ward worker.

"It is my job An." He said as he waited outside of her room, his back pressed against the white wall and with his arms crossed. "Are you sure you want to go out now? That lookalike is still around."

"I'll be fine, Johnny has the emergency kit." An reassured the once Korean black operation officer. "You're sounding a bit tired, Tae-sik."

"I just had a bad dream." Tae-sik bluntly answered.

"Do you want me to make you a teddy bear?" An asked as she walked out of her room and she was no longer in her hospital gown.

"And why do I want that, I am in my forties." Tae-sik scoffed, An simply smiled and she patted his back.

"I won't judge, Kara still has that teddy bear I made him 20 years ago. The almighty cinnamon roll told me that he hugged his plushie closely in front of a class of teenagers."

"And he's 28." An countered with a smile.

"You sure you want to go?" He asked again with worry in his reaper eyes.

"I'll be fine, still worrying for your senior?" Not only did An had Ikeda under her wing, she also had Tae-sik in her care. She remembered how uncomfortable it was for the Korean reaper to have a senior that was at least 15 to 20 years younger than him.

"And besides, the concert is today."

"Candy Fest?" Tae-sik worded and An let out a big smile.

"Who else did you think?"

Today was the big day, it was Candy's Fest concert. The mall was filled with people, waiting for the music to start already as they walked into the large tent. Behind the grand stage, in one of the dressing rooms, Ren was getting his hair done by Gretel.

"Genius idea Gretel. Instead of having my hair covering on the left, let's have it on the right instead." Ren grumbled as he looked on the mirror and crossing his arms. He was wearing the blonde wig and adored turquoise green eyes to match with the theme of their idol group. He also wore the stylized Victorian clothing set.

"I don't know, ever since Gakushu-kun had taken up ice skating. He has taken Viktor as his idol which is a rare feat." Gretel ran her fingers through his wavy golden locks as she combed it over. "Maybe you should learn Russian?"

"Who?" Ren asked, Gretel picked up the hint of fear in his tone of voice.

"Viktor Nikiforov." Gretel went to his side and showed a picture from her phone, a photo of the Russian ice-skater. "You got yourself a rival now. I found that Gakushu brought a signed jersey of his for ten thousand US dollars."

"The white and red jacket with RU on the front." Ren's eyes widened from the fact as he faced Gretel shakenly.

'You know what I mean.' Gretel looked deep into Ren's now turquoise eyes, Ren stared at Gretel as if he could hear her thoughts.