Passing day

Passing days

"Ikeda, when will you ever learn."

Rilliane let out a gruelling sigh, dragging her hand down her face. She took her seat at the main centre cafeteria and sat at Ikeda and Gakushu' table with her dinner of boeuf bourguignon, with a mug of black coffee on the side of course. She just came out of a conference meeting, thankfully not on the matters between Demons and Angels. She made a passing mention on how it was about Korosensei and what will be done.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Ikeda playfully hummed, and he hissed in pain. There was a black-eye forming his left eye, and he pressed the cold but also soothing ice-pack firm around the affected area. "Man Shu, you pack a mean punch."

Gakushu glared the man a hard look while he was straightening his hair to the best of his capabilities. "My name is Gakushu. When will you ever learn?"

Rilliane let out another tired sigh. She massaged her temples. "I was hoping that you would behave. We were going so well."

"You said that with the hopes that my ribs would be uncracked, and no broken ribs today." Ikeda let out a shit-eating grin. "And the streak is still going."

"How are you around my age?" The technically 24-year-old asked.

"A normal 25-something-year-old don't really go on undercover missions." Ikeda grinned back with a wink. "Nor would a normal 24-year-old would have the ability to transform herself to be at her 17-year-old self."

Rilliane looked to be done with this talk and took into eating her stew. Everyone on the table took this moment to do their own business, Gakushu was eating his late-night dinner of a lamb shank navarin, following the French cruise trend with his main senior. Ikeda was lazily leaning back on his seat, he was doing a balancing act with the ice-pack for his black-eye while looking through his phone for any new reports with the occasion snaking on his fries and sips of his black coffee.

"So, what is going to happen to the yellow blob fish?" Ikeda asked.

'Ha, I would had thought that he would name him hentai monster but close enough I guess...' Gakushu internally monologed.

"There have been discussions that the Scientific and the Intelligence Division will be working together in the surveillance operation on Class-E that resumed."

"So that's why I was seeing Ivan and Lucia snooping around the place during the La Morton visit."

Gakushu sat, not partaking with the conversation, he listened while he ate his dinner. There were rumours, Ikeda informed of them to Gakushu while they were at the Hot Springs, before Class-E joined in the fun, Ikeda pulled him away to talk just for a short bit.

That there was a chance that it was no ordinary experiment that turned Korosensei the way he was. After some much analysing, deliberation and reviewing the Cinematic Memories captured by Thomas Freeman by the Intelligence and Scientific Divisions, no ordinary human could have made a being like Korosensei or the fates being averted the way it was. After some researching further in the many of his classmates' fates changes, it was discovered that they have been changed too many times per student.

Karma Akabane was supposed to have died near the start of the school year and be walking in the hallways of the Department; averted. Death by internal injuries, averted. Death by explosion, averted. Crushed by debris, averted.

Nagisa Shiota, it was fated in his file before it was crossed out that he would have jumped off a bridge and thus adding another member to the Department; averted. Death by explosion, averted. Crushed by debris, averted. Death by immolation, averted.