Primary Colours

"Wake up."

"Gakushu wake up, its morning." A voice called out to the sleeping boy, Gakushu felt something on his shoulder and it was gently shook. The voice sounded distorted as Gakushu struggled to wake up.

That gentle touch nudged a bit more.

"Five more minutes." Gakushu mumbled as he buried himself more under the comfort of his strawberry themed blanket. The kind voice playfully sighed, the strawberry blonde could tell that it was male's voice and it sounded familiar.

"Not even for some strawberry milk?" He attempted to bribe the boy with his love of sweets. Gakushu popped his head out from the blankets and could vaguely make out the outline of the male in front of them. He had a lean body, pastel green hair that covered the left side of his face and those too familiar piercing chartreuse phosphorescent eyes behind his chic black framed glasses.

Gakushu knew this man, this man who Lucia absolutely adored and dopes on.

"....Wolfie? Is that you?" Gakushu asked as he searched for his black framed glasses, he was then handed them by the man and he quickly puts it on. It was the German scientist and actor, Wolfgang Mühe, or how many others knew him as Wolfie.

Wolfie smiled kindly, the light radiating from that smile was too bright, and Gakushu's eyes was not yet adjust for this early in the morning. "Good morning Gakushu."

Gakushu rubbed his eyes from how intense Wolfie's smile was in the morning, that gentlemanly smile of his. 'So this was what the others were experiencing...'

'Wait...Why was Wolfie here, shouldn't he be doing his usual work in the Forensic Divisions?'

"What are you doing here?" The strawberry blonde innocently asked.

"I barely see you because of my work, and I'm going on a dispatch mission in rural Japan soon." Wolfie answered with a soothing voice as he opened the curtains wide. The sky was dusk and its' light dim.

"I hope I could see you before I go and lessen my chances."

"Oh... I see. Is there someone coming as well?" Gakushu asked again, he knew that these type of missions, especially for those from the Scientific Divisions that they usually have a partner or in a group.

"Kim Tae-sik from the Korean Branch is coming, I think he is the one who works at the Ward." Wolfie placed his hand on his chin in thought as Gakushu dragged himself out of bed. The two walked their way to the bathroom.

"He is." Gakushu confirmed and he opened the bathroom door. Already inside was Gretel who just finished her shower and was just dressed in her undergarments. Gakushu quickly shut his eyes firmed and shut the door after he yelled his apologises.

Even behind closed doors, the two could the blonde haired girl chuckling.

"So, when are you going?" Gakushu shyly asked the German male, he almost stuttered.

"This afternoon." Wolfie answered, his face wasn't blushing because he only had eyes for his beloved Lucia. Gakushu was because he was the innocent cinnamon roll.

"You can come in now." Gretel called out.

Gakushu opened the door but this time slowly. Gradually revealing Gretel and full clothed, dark navy blue and white Sailor-Lolita shirt with a matching knee height navy skirt. "Morning Gretel, why are you early?"

"Morning Gakushu-kun~ I have the paperwork shift in the morning today." Gretel greeted back and with a cheeky smile as Gakushu's face was fully flushed like a tomato.