Story Story: Dance! Dance! Dance!

Dance! Dance! Dance!

Gakushu has many hobbies from soccer to guitar player, this is one of those hobbies.

When Gakushu was 11 Gretel suggest the two, Arthur and Gakushu to form both a band and dancing group. Gakushu thought it was a good idea because it can help him to have his physical level improved. He saw one time during the school holidays in a fighting tournament once every two months held by Department where Gretel and Arthur were up against two other reapers from the American department.

Gretel and Arthur easily beat the two into submission, he remembered when Gretel jumped up and down in her puffy dress cheering about of her victory. How the two almost seemed to gracefully shift their feet to dodge the opposition's attacks and attack together as if the two can read each other's mind.

Gakushu was acting like a younger sibling who was in awe of his older sibling's performance. Then again, Gretel and Arthur acted like the elderly siblings to the boy. The almost effortless jumps Gretel made as she spins in the air upside down and landed gracefully. The strong attacks from Arthur that was seemly looked weak at first.

Rilliane was busy helping out trainees in their graduations, Lucia and Wolfie are on a 'honeymoon' and Ivan was on a recon mission at the time. So Gakushu spent a lot of his time with the blonde pair.

Gretel suggested to form the band after seeing Gakushu playing 'Dance! Dance! Revolution!' on the hardest song on the hardest difficultly. This is when Gretel and Arthur once again has found another of Gakushu's cutest trait, his dancing. Bonus points to get him to dress up too.

That is where Gretel suggested to form a dancing and singing group. Gakushu can watch more closely of how they perform.

It started as a hobby with the two blondes. Which quickly escalated into a professional band, it was good for his exercise and to achieve fluent movement. It was also good to vent out his frustrations other than karaoke or sweets.

'Of course we have stage names that is why no-one human has discovered one of my many secrets; I'm Ichigo, Gretel is Hazel and Arthur is Earl Grey. We are doing this to influence the younger masses to not commit suicide while the Department are working on ways to change the education system. Rilliane sometimes write the songs.

Ivan suggested for Gakushu's stage name to be Ichigo because of his hair colour, how original I know.

We haven't performed on stage yet, we just upload the videos of their performances on YouTube. Gretel always handle with his clothing, designing the whole thing.' He wears his glasses (meaning no coloured contacts) and a blonde wig similar to the hair colour of the two when he takes on the Ichigo persona. Arthur had to overlook Gretel's design process to make sure that she doesn't make female clothing for Gakushu although some have slipped through the cracks of the blonde boy's watchful eyes.

However Gretel and Arthur wear coloured contacts instead, regaining the colour of the English plains for their eyes.

Most of the time, the three compose the music. It is much easy when all three of the members are geniuses and the other two were musical prodigies back when they were once alive. Gakushu can play any instrument but prefers the guitar, Gretel likes playing the violin more and Arthur plays the percussions.

Gakushu likes to write short stories for his songs that usually last for around a minute and a half. Here is an example of his work:

Down the halls I walk as avoiding the broken shards around me...

As I woke up for the day ahead of me, I am ready for my new day.

Every step I take, every tear I shed.