g r a y v a l l e y

IT'S NOT WHAT EVERYONE THINKS.

There are two types of Werewolves in the world: Gray Wolves and Brown Wolves. But they are not the same...

Gray Wolves are born; Brown Wolves are made.

It is from the bloodlines of the original Werewolf that Gray Wolves are born, yielding moderate control over themselves: wolf and all. Unfortunately, their loss of control has the power to eradicate humanity, destroying the entire world in the process.

On these occasions; the moment a Gray Wolf loses slight control, attacks one, is when a Brown Wolf is made. They are insane, mindless beasts that turn every full moon without fail, suffering without control over their actions. A Brown Wolf will murder without hesitation; it has no humanity.

That is what makes them unlike Gray Wolves.

Following centuries of Gray Wolves practising complete control, Brown Wolves are a dying species. A minority survive on the brink of extinction, in the town of Gray Valley- the home of the ultimate Gray Wolf pack.

After the death of her only family: her mother, Weslyn Grayson is nothing but an orphaned, 17-year-old, outsider. Having no memories before the age of 9, she delves into her past to find the mysterious truth behind her lack of family, only to find that all her leads directed to a seemingly ordinary, insignificant, small town: Gray Valley.

Weslyn had forever had the complex of being different and even at first glance, Gray Valley is definitely not normal. Although, at first the town does nothing but baffle her; in good time, everything starts to make sense.

It is evident, now, that she is different...

But maybe being different isn't for the worst.