my family means everything to me .

Mom please dont cry I will make everything perfect please dont worry.. I cant see you crying like these it breaks me .. dad atleast you say something to her.. said anamika.
Currently she was consoling her mother and telling her not to worry about her little brother who is suffering from chronic kidney disease.. she is broken down the day she got the news but she never showed it to anyone because she knew if she will break in infront her family they will their own hopes and then everything will be destroyed she is determined to make everything better for her family . .. . Her brother is on dialysis and he needed to transplant his kidney for survival anamika is trying very hard to manage everything at home college her studies and even her responsibility as a elder sister by handling every hospital work though she is just 20 still she is more mature then her age girls and boys.. right now her brother is went through one of his painfull dilaysis and her mother is not able to see her own son like these even anamika is broken in pieces by seeing him like these she cant express it infront of everyone so she is trying to make the situation better for her family by her determined words..
And she is always being successful to become her families strength ..

Mom if aman wake up he will know that you cried and then he will ask me again and again about why you were crying ? what should I tell him atleast for his sake compose your self ..

Yaa.. I will. . sorry betta but being a mother and seeing my child like these is too much difficult for me .. but I will be allright you go and be with your brother see if he is sleeping well or not ?

Ya my lovely mother..

With that anamika started moving towards the bedroom and she carefully tip toed and stood at the sight of bed to see her little brother is sleeping after being in pain for long time .. his pale tired face his weakend body .. it made her heart shrink the dear brother who was her energy even after being drained who was her little one whom she loved with whole heartily.. to see him like these lifeless made her soul to come out of her body... the sight infront of her was terrible ... and unknowingly tears started to flow from her eyes .. she was broken ... broken to see him like these she never felt so helpless useless in her 19 years of life but now

she was seeing her helpless life infront of her..
But she was hoping for the best to happen she was having faith in her god.. but only god knows what will happen in her life what is her future..

______________________________________
Genelia dsouza as anamika..