sad note ..

Today I got into the most worst accident of my life ..
Got crushed in between auto and bike..
My head got banged for two times ..
Got cuts and even more injuries. .
Sorry readers I was about to write the new chapter but now I need some time more. .
Yes I m really happy with your support..
And the good news is as compared to the way how I was banged and bitter to the road everyone thought I am dead .. but somehow I just got injuries and even the bleeding was not that much yes I was unconscious but still I m alive I think that's the best part ..
I realized one and the most important in my life is that I love my family much more that when I thought that I don't have anymore time now left to live I was upset because I thought I won't be able to see my brother my mom dad before I close my eyes for ever..
Yes I don't know somehow the moments which I spend with them came Infront of my eyes ..
The way my brother used to tease me the way we used to play we used to laugh the way my parents took care of me everything damed everything
I realized how it will feel if something like happens to me..
How much I m incomplete without my family ..
How much my soul heart is attached to them..
And when I got my conscious after some time one of the kind woman who helped me to reach Hospital said something which I won't be able to forget for my whole life ..
She said you are really lucky that even after such brutal accident you are still alive we all thought that you won't make it as the way you are crushed in-between the two vehicles anD the your body got into contact with the road was really scary ..
But I must say your parents your family must be praying hard for your safety and well being that you even survived such difficult condition of your life ..
Those words made me realized that I love my parents but my parents and my family loves me much more then I ever thought .. ..
They really pray to God for my well being they always pray and I know they will pray till the end of their life's..
The love which we feel for each other is truly amazing ..
Even you all should try to make your family and parents more happy ..
And proud on you .. don't ever loose any chance to prove them that you love them .. tell them each day behave in a way that shows that you love them..
I was lucky but anything would have happened today and if I wouldn't have made it then I would have died in the regret that I never got the chance to meet my family for once before I live this world .. I never got the last chance to tell them how much I love them and how much they mean in my life .. it was my fortune that I made it successful . . And the first thing  which I did after coming from.hospital was to hug my brother and mother and even to my super cool ..
And even thank you to my readers ..
For your support love ..
Even your love made me stronger than before ...
Love this story more ND more .
I.hope I will write the Chapter soon ..
Take care everyone of you..