your old friend

Anamika's pov
It's  been two months since the day we both cried.. I don't know why but I started liking Arjun .. he has changed or should I say he was always like this but I never tried to get to know him this much ...
In this two months we talked alot to each other , he cancelled his all meetings which needed to be done outside the country,  he tried to do his work from house only and whenever he gets out of home for any work he tells me where he is going and why and even calls me every after half and hour.. he takes care of my meals how much I eat , what I am eating, what I want to eat,  He even cooks for me whenever he gets free time , he always stay awake at night time until I finish my work off then we both talk to each other and I don't know how I am able to talk to him even when I am spending whole 24 hours of the day with him .. I can't get enough he knows almost everything about me..and yes he even told me about his past life why he has became the mafia king how he got entered into the world ..
I felt really sad to hear all the things from which he has suffered ..
I still remember the day when he told me about his past life he was upset he was looking literally broken . He is master in masking the emotions he doesn't really show any emotions until and unless he allow himself to do so but that day sadness loneliness everything was so evident on his face that I couldn't control but I cried and hugged him as if my life depends on him.. as if, If I will leave him he will be shattered..
And I really never ever want to see him like this..
( Past conversation of Arjun and anamika about arjun's past )

That day I was helping ammi to clean up everything after dinner. .

Arjun is really happy and inshallah he will be happy as long as you will be there by his side.. never ever leave alone my Arjun anamika.. promiss me you will never leave him alone...

She said while thinking about something..
I promise ammi I will never leave him alone... Never ever until and unless Death separates us.. I said her sincerely since even I can't afford now to be apart from him as he has become my addiction which I will be carving for life long. .

May Allah bless you with all the happiness.. Arjun never got the chance to enjoy a family life now that your mom dad brother and you have came he will get everything..
She said as tears gathered in her eyes..

But before I can ask her why she said he haven't ever enjoyed the family life? She was gone ..
She immediately taken her leave after that little conversation..

That night I was so restless that after finishing cleaning and other household works I entered in our room, Arjun was there waiting for me on our bed but my mind was still replaying the scene which happened few minutes ago ..
Ammi , her tears , her worried voice, her saying that Arjun never enjoyed any family life ... Everything was messing up my mind so much that I even got a headache..

Hey anamika are you ok darling ?
You look streesed today ? Is anything bothering you ?
Arjun asked me worry was evident in his voice ..
I know he must be worried about me but how can I directly ask him about his past life ..
What if I indirectly hurt him...
I think I need to find it out by myself ..

But what should I do with the headache which has caused by this things ..

Anamika what are thinking ? I don't understand what is bothering you today this much that you don't even paying any attention to me or what I am saying ?
Arjun was worried he got the hold of my hand and asked me ..

Hmmn sorry Arjun I was just tired and having a bit headache I am sorry..
I politely replied him I don't want him to suspect anything about it right now..

No please don't try to hide anamika , there is something clearly going on in that mind of yours but you still aren't willing to tell me , If you don't want to tell me , If you are still not comfortable around me then it's k just sleep I will massage your head for you..