why

Arjun's pov
Anamika was still in shock..
Her mother and ammi was there with her...
I was still very much tensed I called kareem chacha in my office where I can talk to him in private...
I made my way in my office...

Kareem chacha was already present over there...

"Kareem chacha who did this ?"
I asked him in stern voice...

"Arjun, first of all calm down and listen to me ..."
He tried to make me calm but it just frustrated me more...

"I dont want to remain calm after what has happened today.. tell me what is this ? Who did this? "I roared..

" arjun, I still dont know surely who did this .. Because there are no trademarks found in your room or even outside where Badal has found dead".
He said in low voice ...

Badal .. my badal.. the word dead stabbed my heart.. he was dead I Still cant believe it..
He was little pup when my dad gifted me, I have personally on my own have grown-up him...
It hearts he was like my little brother , just like my own child...
Even though when he was pup he was so found of me that he used to bark if any other children is trying to bullying me ..
He always protected me...
But this is my fate, the one whom I love is always snatched away from me..

Badal with his mafia king..

"Kareem chacha do you even have any lead or any clue that some particular person is trying to do this?
I dont understand kareem chacha why anyone will try to do this ?
Killing my dog and then putting his blood on my wife..."
He asked him...

"Arjun, you are not just anybody you are mafia king you have many enemies.. anyone can do that we cant exactly bleam or accuse any one as we dont have any proof or clue regarding to it .."
He replied...

"Kareem chacha, why he did kill badal or why they did put that blood on anamika is still a unsolved question but have you noticed something common in this incidence.. Badal was very close to my hear, anamika is my wife whom I love dearly it means that whoever the person is he definitely know my weakness.. as he has already targeted it very well..
Kareem chacha does it mean that it is some warning that they are giving us as if this is just about badal next time it can be anamika whom they will target...
Ahh the thought only made me furious that I thrown the vaas which was there beside me on the opposite wall..
The glass shattered everywhere...

"Arjun, get a hold on yourself..
You are a mafia king not just some random thief or gangleader.. how can you behave like....
I didnt let him complete...
And roared...

" this is what the question is dont you understand I am not just random thief or gangleader , I am mafia king... how can they traspass my land without my acknowledgement...
This mansion is not just common house where normal people live .. this is mafia kings mansion where we live, we rule this dark bussiness, people are scared to take my name and here you are saying I have many enemies and they do have the gut to come, trespass my land not even that they didnt stopped here they did killed my dog and even threatened my wife...
Is it easy to do this with mafia king...
Only god knows how much tight and strick security is there... and even after this much security if they can trespass then they can be a real threat for us...
Wake up god damed..."
I yelled...

"Arjun I know you havr already lost your family and now badal.. you dont want anything happen to anamika.. but the problem is we do want them to try and hurt her so that wecan catch them.. without that we can't find them..."
What he said made me really furious, all I can see is red..
My whole body is shaking with anger...
My jaw is clenched and fist are tightly closed...

" what do you want to say I will take this much risk , I will put anamika's life in risk to catch my enemy .. do you even know what you are trying to say..
She is all what I have left in my life .. how I mean how can you expect me to put her life at stake... this is impossible I will die but wont let anything harm her..."
My voice somewhat cracked when I said this because I cant even imagine if anything happens to her...I will be dead ...

Kareem chacha sensed my fear and came close to me and placed his hand on my shoulder...

" arjun , I know she is everything and all what is left in your life but think wisely .. even after your tight security someone did this to her.. what if tomorrow you wont take the risk to catch your enemy by putting her life in risk and then they might think that you are mot strong enough to fight against them and then they will get the confidence to do whatever they want...they might kill her to make you weak... Because they know once they will kill her you will be dead by yourself.. then no weapon or no strategy is needed to kill the mafia king... I know arjun you have the physical strength to fight with anyone for her or you will happily die for her but what is use if she is only getting hurt at the end...
You can't protect her all the time .. and more over by looking at the situation I think its impossible to do so as they have already did it once they wont hesitate to do that once again.."
He said in soft voice...

I know what he says is somehow correct but my heart its not listening he dont want to put her life in danger at any cost....

"What if you may put her life in risk for catching them and I ensure you that nothing will happen to her... in this way you can catch them and destroy them forever so that you will be tension free..  the threat , the fear you feel now for her you wont feel that after killimg those bastards forever.." he again said...

Ok now I need to really think as mafia king.. I cant let my emotions get into my way ... this my bussiness, this is my family and no one fucking no one mess up with it ...

"Okay Kareem chacha...listen to me they very well know that there is function in our mansion..
They will anyhow try to hurt anamika in some way so what we will do is...
We will tight the security more but I know they will still find some way to enter the mansion, they will try to reach out for anamika.. but what we will do is we will spread our man's in casual attire in that function...this man must be the skilledone, the one which are given a brutal training...
So they will behave normal as if they are our guest but will be alert all time during the function..
If they sense any provoking moment by any person they will directly put those people in our basement locked..
After the function we will see to it what we can do to those bastards...
But I want high tech cctv cameras every where...
In each room , in hall , in dinning room everywhere...
I cant risk my anamika's life but if I dont take the risk they will definitely try to harm her..."

" your orders will be followed..."
He quietly made his way out from there ...

I will definitely hunt them down and will kill them that is for sure