first official meeting

The day came and I was getting ready whether I should wear a suit or my classical combos of shirts what should I wear ... she must be coming to my office so I think I should wear a Armani suit, a Rolex watch, a bit gel for my hair, A scarf around my neck region and I m all set..

 she must be coming to my office so I think I should wear a Armani suit, a Rolex watch, a bit gel for my hair, A scarf around my neck region and I m all set

she will like me what if she doesn't like me .. No she has to like me she don't have any other option .. I reached to my office a little early I know my princess is gonna come today I dont want to show any arrogance or attitude by coming late I want to change my impression so that she will like me ..

I was patiently waiting in my cabin
Kareem chacha was allready sitting in his cabin I have all the footage of cctv cameras which I have specially placed in the corridors out side my office  and in the main area everywhere kareem chacha also have the recordings attach to his monitor but my cabinet doesn't have any cctv in it.. I thought to do some remaining work rather then just waiting .. I was engrossed in one of the files when something caught my attention on my monitor screening that was anamika she was telling the guards to allow her in but they weren't giving her permission how fool I am I haven't informed them and there my princess is struggling to get in into my office  .. she look beautiful in her simple yet elegant dressing I hurriedly called my guards telling them to allow her permission and very respectfully show her my office.. they did as what I said I can see a light knock at my cabinet door .. come in I say it loud I know my voice is so manly and husky that all the girls melt hearing it ..

There she is standing folders in her hand, a bag resting on her shoulder she tied her hair nicely a white dress with red dupatta ( big scarf like things which girls wear as a traditional cloth)
beautiful, just perfect, My Angel...
she was looking at ground and managing the folders in one hand, she seems to be nervous afraid but why I haven't done anything to her..

Come in please ... as I said she started walking with her little legs, she is little short in height but I m not complaining. she stopped infront of my desk still she havent seen me why she is looking at ground my shoes are nice I know but I want her to look at me, to look into my eyes just like that day so I tried to start the conversation..

"Hello Miss, you can have a seat" ..
Nothing she was still looking at ground