efforts

Arjun's pov
After ammi went out of my office
I observed the note which she left on table..
It was just simple thank you written in beautiful handwriting on a  cream colour paper..
She really did that to impress me
to say thanks to me ..
She was trying to say thank you indirectly but I was too busy in boosting my ego that I didn't noticed her all efforts . I was pleased with the taste of food but I was so angry that I didn't complimented her About it
I didn't even noticed that the table was full of dishes which were my favorite .
Now what should I do that will make her happy again .. I allready made her so much upset that I really don't know how I am gonna make up for my mistake now.
I don't even know what will make her happy a gift , flowers , chocolates , teddy bear what should I give her.
Usually girls like this stuff only, so I am thinking that I should give something like this only.
But exactly what ?.
Whom should I ask ?
Who will help me in this matter ?
Think Arjun think..
Your wife is upset because of you and now you have to do something which  will make her happy ..
I think I should ask ammi she must be knowing but even ammi know her after our marriage I want someone who knows anamika very well .
Hmmm one person can help me .. her mother.
But I don't know if she will tell me about her likes and all.
Her father is still angry on me as the way he glared at me, the way he taunted me . But her mother didn't said anything to me atleast she didn't reacted the way I expected she was quiet silent .
I think atleast I should try to ask her .
I made my way to search her mother.
I should have just told any of my maids to infrom her mother that I wanted to meet her then she herself would have came to me but I think I should treat them with more respect &  attention as they are her parents ..
And I will always consider them as my parents too ..
I made my way to her parents room but to my surprise it was empty ..
I asked one of my maids where her parents are..
She said that her dad and her brother are just walking and seeing the garden side area whereas her mother was in kitchen ..
Oh good you can go and do your work I said to that maid and turn around to go in kitchen ..
When I was near to the kitchen area I can hear some voice coming from kitchen ..
It was my angels  voice and even I can hear her mother's voice .. and  ammi was laughing . Are they doing some girls day over there .. ..
All ladies gathered at there favourite spot . . .
I said in loud voice to grab there attention ..
Anamika was just sitting on one of the chair her mother was there beside her. Whereas ammi was making chai.
Everyone's head turned towards me as I made my way in kitchen .
Ammi  widely smiled at me it means she knows why I am here ?
Anamika stared at me for a minute and then she diverted her eyes from me as if I am still stranger to her..Even people give stranger a small weak smile I don't even get that from her . Which means only one thing she is so dam upset with me..
Whereas her mother was  giving me a warm  smile..
But the thing is I came here so that I can talk to her mother about her and I won't be able to talk to her Infront of anamika..
What should I do ?
And the way anamika avoided to make eye contact with me shows that she is still very upset with me.. 😐😑
Please sit down Arjun beta.. you can join us for tea party .. ammi said in her joyful voice .. which made me smile..
I will be glad to do that if my dear wife and her lovely mother will also grant me there permission..
I said mischievously I love to tease my wife .. atleast she will talk to me Infront of ammi and her mother..
Yes yes you can join us we were just talking and was about to take tea.. her mother replied in polite way.. I just smiled at her whereas I was still standing because I was waiting for anamika's reply so that she will say something..
But she was just staring at her hands which were placed in her lap as if she was sitting there by force..
I was staring at her waiting for her one move atleast one ..
But she was quiet she didn't said anything nor did she tried to look up towards me ..
Hmmmn ammi I think I should go my wife has still didn't granted me any permission..
Hahaha son you need to try hard for getting her permission..
I m trying ammi but someone is not even looking up at me ..
Her mother placed her one hand on her hands and lightly shook her up ...
She whispered something in her ear which made anamika sigh..
"Mom it's not my home so I am no one to give permission to anyone .. they can do whatever they want" ..
Her sentenced angered the hell out of me
I didn't waited even a minute after what she said I stromed out of there ..
I know if I would have stayed over there I would have said something which may have hurted her more which I don't want .. I want to make up the things more hard for us so I did my best by walking out of there..