you can't escape me ...

I was just staring at her
Thinking about some other ways to keep her with me,
After some time she just looked up where I was she was not even able to look at me for 2 seconds she again looked away may be she just wanted to know whether I have heard it or not ...
"Look at me" I said in dangerous low voice,
She didn't looked up.
Why she has to make things difficult for me.
I slowly got up from my side of bed started to walk over where she was,
She was in her own thoughts she didn't even saw me walking all the way towards her. 
I was about to touch her arm but she turn to her side and within a second she pulled back herself  her face was full of fear, tears gathered in her beautiful but already red puffy eyes..
I didnt waited for her to move away any further from me and yanked her by her arm towards me..

Anamika's pov
I dont know what was happening with me,
One boy got killed infront of me then the so called mafia king kidnapped me  because he thinks that he loves me, he confessed his love as if it was not a big deal for him, I requested him to leave me let me go to my home but he didnt even replied whereas he is angry I dont know the reason and I was so much in my thoughts that I don't know when he came to my side.
In my whole life I was not scared of anyone but this man scares the hell out of me.. I dont know what he want now I think he will kill me,
I pulled back myself before he can even touch me but to my bad luck he yanked me towards him by holding my arms.
Ahhh his hold is like death grip I cant escape now..
" Ple a se what are you trying .."

Arjun's pov 
I didnt let her complete her sentence because I leaned closer to her face her lips were trembling harsh breathing  may be shE is nervous but her lips..
her actions turned me on definitely this girl has a major effect on my heart because her simple, simple actions does a phenomenal effect on me.
She was trying to get out of my hold by trying to remove my hand from her wrists her futile efforts were of no use 
I know she trusts in marriage and all hindu rituals which all says husband has his right on his wife and the girl only gets physically attach to one person who is her husband means if I make any physical relation to her she will eventually end up marrying me which means she herself will be willing to be with me..
And my urge to make her mine is not helping me in any thing, I can't even concentrate on my work, I dont eat, I dont sleep, my everything is stopped just for her..
" Pl...ea.se leave me yo..ur hurting me I cant breath prop..erly" she managed to say I was so engrossed in her scent, in holding her small body in my arms that I
didn't even realise I just pinned her down under my own huge body she must be feeling suffocated..
I didnt reliase her I just arm caged her body by putting my both hands on her sides, my one hand was still having firm hold on her wrist whereas my other hand was holding her body against mine.
"Please, Sir leave me its hurting badly ahhh.." She was sobbing hard while trying to remove my hold from her wrists..
(I am sorry love but I cant help it,
you need to stay by my side)
"Anamika" I called her softly,
But nothing she is just trying to free her self while crying,
Her quivering lips, the tears flowing from those brown orbs, her perfect little red nose, her silky smooth hair, her soft smooth body..
Aahhh she made me insane I can't hold myself anymore I want to claim her mine right now..
"Leave me please my life will be ruined please no one will help me, my family will die by embarrassment, my studies career, job everything will be destroyed. no one will accept me please, I beg you.. she was trying to push me back by her little hand applying force on my chest.

"Shhhh princess you dont need anyone you have me, you dont need job I will give you whatever you want now be ready to be mine"
And with that I hold her both wrists above her head in my one hand,
she caught the sign that what I am going to do something with her because she started shouting for help..
But I just moved my head closer to her "Nooo" she shouted and started sobbing loudly while moving her head towards opposite direction, this girl is more tough then I ever thought.
I try to turn her face towards mine by gently placing my hand against her chin but she jerked her head,
Ohh so you think you can oppose me then remember I will always have what I want, her actions angered me more then I thought..
"You cant have me Mr. Arjun"
Her voice filled with venom, I couldn't help myself for doing what I did,

"Oh so you dont like it gently then let me be rough on you, the way how A mafia king should behave"
I shouted on her, she was still resisting so I just moved her face in my direction by holding her jaw in tight grip, I know I am being rough with her but does it matter she is testing me for a long time,
Without thinking much I attacked on her lips that was most blissful moment in my life.
The taste of her soft lips was more sweet, addicting I just couldn't get enough of it.
I was kissing her roughly, passionately but She didnt respond to my kisses so I took a bit of her lower lip,
She grasped and it gave me the opportunity to put my tongue inside her mouth, I kissed every inch of her mouth.
After good 5 minutes I broke the kiss
She was crying panting for air, blood was coming Out from her lips..
Her body was shaking badly but I couldn't stop, she was underneath me all looking like a beautiful mess, all mine.
I started kissing her neck, her jawline
I am sure she will have my love marks on her neck which will eventually show everyone whom she belongs to.
I started to unfold her dress knots
But stopped myself when someone knocked on my door they must have a good reason to disturb me.
"Who is it just get lost from here" I growled in anger.

'Arjun beta its me'
Kareem chacha why he is here,
Ahhh helplessly I stopped myself from whatever I was doing and reluctantly stood up and fixed my clothes
Without wasting a minute anamika reached for her dupatta and covered herself.
"We will complete what we were doing after I come back love" I told her to which she just froze on her spot,
I just smirked at her reaction and left the room but not without glancing back at her,
Her head bowed down crying she tightly hugged her knees her hands tightly clutching her legs..
I locked the bedroom door