convincing her parents..

Arjun's pov..
When I decided that I will meet anamika's parents .. I wasn't thinking anything much what must be the consequences what will happen after that ? I never thought about that because for me right now my princess was more important..
With my mindset I just reached at her house then I press the door bell button it was open by a lady who must be in  her late 40's..
She was looking at me with question mark on her face ..
I know I m weird and the most weird thing is I didn't said even a word after the open was being opened..
I was busy in thinking what should I say ? And I was even busy finding some similarities between my princess and my mother in law..
No doubt they were similar but my princess was little different then the lady Infront of me ..
My princess has a little cute but sharp edge nose ... Her brown black big doe eyes.. her little chubby cheeks and most prominent her pink lips...
This lady was also fair as my princess the eye color was different as this lady was having perfect brown eye colour .. this lady has a little big nose then my princess ... But still I have a intuition that she is my mother in law. .
Beta who are you ?
Hello .. .
Laata. ..  what happened who is there ?
I broke out of my thoughts hearing a manly voice.. it must be her father..
Laata nice name mother in law I just smirked as I was complimenting my mother in law in my mind ..
Mister who are you ? And what you want ?
There stood my father in law He must be  in his 50's ..
A grey black hairs. ..he was little dark with a prominent big nose ..eyes whole black. but he was is also different then my princess .. is my baby adopted my her parents ? 😓 No that can't be a possibility because when I searched about her and her family I didn't got such kind of news.. let it be when I kneely observed what caught my attention was both of her parents were having curly hair .. oh she got her perfect curls because of her parents ...
That's cute ..

I think he is mad .. he is continuously thinking about something and smirking or sometimes smiling ..
Dad I think we should call police or mental asylum..
Shut up Amogh what are talking about look at his clothes he is looking decent .. he must belong from a good family don't judge anyone so fast..
Both of you stop your decussions.. her dad somewhat yelled at her brother and mother
Hmmm there she is my princess who is laying on the bed and trying to check my patience level .. and here I am trying to convince her parents but still didn't made any move .. as her mother and brother are already assuming things about me .. but yes I will do what I have to do .. that is telling them the truth and convincing them to come and meet there daughter ..
I just cleared my thorat and extended my hand Infront of her father ..
I am Arjun ..
And I am your son in law ..
What rubbish you are talking about..
My daughter is in at her research institute.. she must be trying to invent her research.. don't talk such things about her or else I will kill you young man. .
Hmmm father in law is just in hurry to kill me funny isn't it ? 😏
You heard me right sir I said in bold and loud voice so that he may get the idea that I am not a ordinary man..
What do you mean you are my son in law ? Where my princess is now ? Just tell me now you bastard..
He really said me bastard or was it joke fucking hell I am the mafia king and anamika and her family insults me like I m nothing but trash..
Let it be I need to keep calm I don't wanna loose my princess..
Calm down sir she is safe with me at my sorry at our home .. I want you to explain some things ..
You her father started yelling again her mother cut him off and came Infront of me ..
Stop it anamika's baba .. ( anamika's dad ) you she turn at me ..
You please tell me where my precious daughter is ..Just tell me where she is.. .. when she turned I noticed her eyes were moist due to tears .. she was crying .. the way she pleaded to me for her daughter my heart break into million pieces..  really she must love  her alot that she is pleading me to tell her where her daughter is .. all she needed right now is to know about  her daughter's whereabouts..
Ma'am I will tell everything and I wanted to tell everything and sort out but you all need to be patient till I complete what I am about to say. . and keep yourself calm ..
OK come inside and have a sit ..
We all went and seated on a sofa ..
I was seating in the middle sofa chair her dad opposite to mine her mother and brother were standing behind her father and her mother was keeping her one hand on her husband's right shoulder whereas her brother was doing the same thing with his left side..
May be to keep him calm ..
Hmmm where should I start..
Start with the location where my anamika is now you fool .. her father somewhat yelled again..
I must have said it loud .. but fool .
He is trying to make it difficult for me ..
It's not easy to maintain your patience when you are a mafia king.. yes I have very less patience level and  short temper problem ..
I told you before also that she is safe with me .. then why are you asking again and again about her location why don't you give a chance to complete what I am about to say
Because you are not telling me where my princess is and it makes me angry to the extend that I want to hit you hard in the face ..
I just smirked again.. he won't even be able to hit me even once I m always quick and fast in my moves I am a trained street boxer .. and I have been trained with various aspects .. shouting boxing were not a big thing for me .  I think I need to tell them my identity first so that he will atleast be quite and listen to me after all who won't be afraid to see a mafia king Infront of them..
I silently got hold of my gun and placed it in front of them ..
I haven't done anything just placed it the coffee table which was there
And they were silent isn't it is funny they are already afraid ...
For 2 minutes they are all silent just looking at the gun and me .. and finally her mother broke the silence..