nowhere to be found

What the hell is happening ? Are you all want to die that you are coming back without finishing the work which I have given you .. wait I will kill you all one by one ... I was shouting like a insane I know  but this people were not able to find her .. not even a single thing I mean how can she just disappear like this... I am in bad mood after that day I didnt got any clue about her existence ...

Sir we are really sorry that girl never came on that road never after that day and we checked the nearby residental area she was nowhere to be found ... she must be from other city or something like that..

Shut up .. shut the fuck up you bastards I am confident about it she belongs to this city she was just carrying a college sac and you ...

I shut my mouth when I thought about it she was carrying a college kind of bag sac with her means she must be college student I should have told my mans to find over there how can i forget such important thing about her she affected me so much in just one meeting I dont know how much insane she will make me but I am getting impatient now ..

You all if you want to live if you want to save your dear lifes then go to each and every college and find that girl I have shown you the sketch now go ..

She must be in college what course she must be doing she must be intelligent .. the way she was talking she was having confidence without even shuttering she made her point very clear and that confidence can be because of her high education knowledge.. I just can't remove her out of my mind I want to see her .. currently I am in my room the sketch of her is infront of me I just placed it on wall infront of my bed so that I can see her all time before going to sleep after waking up the way her hair was tied in high pony tail the front loose strands of hair .. the most amazing eyes black with sheads of brown.. the little sharp nose the luscious pink lips her simple jeans top not so much fancy not designer but still she was amazing breath taking ..  I love you my princess please come In my arms now I want to hold you I want to feel you ..
While thinking about her I slept ..
And after some time my sleep was disturb by some annoying ringing sound oh it is my phone

Hello I said in loud
Sir we found that  girl she is in national college she is last year degree student of biotechnology..  and she doesnt stay here she just came here to visit hospital ...
First tell me her nane I yell out
Sir.. it its anamika ..
Anamika my anamika arjun's anamika ...
Sir ..
Just shut up and watch out for her where she is going what she is doing
Ok sir ..

I will go and see her but how she must be hating me for the accident incident
I think I should plan something to go in front of her...

After that my man were keeping
watch on her they were sending her pics while doing different things
In one pitchure she is laughing with her friends in one she is writing something in her note book in one  she is standing in her botanical garden and looking the plant with small smile on her face holding the plant leaf ...
Kareem chacha calling my phone started ringing again
Hello chacha ..
Beta the princess is having a event in her college and we can be present there as chief guest and students are gonna come to convince the guests sponsors so princess can also come do you like the idea ,?
Yes chacha you are great ... now do the required arrangements I mean see to it that anamika has to come in front of me  only ...
Yes sure. Beta

Ahhh how I m waiting to see her again...