check out

Guys hi...

Just like my this story..
There are two other stories of mine ..
One about the revenge and other about werewolf...
Here are prologue of the stories...

Naive mate...
I started running in the direction of forest as they were blocking my towards hostel I dont know how but they soon started to chase me ...
I was terrified, afraid what might happen if they will catch me ...
I was running but my small legs couldn't take me as long as I want and the twigs, throns, spikes were making it worse I even got some scatches.. some of my wounds were bleeding ...
I know if I will stop then they will have their way , they will take away my innocence in minutes which I m saving from years.This country, city everything is new for me and when this brats tried to assault me I ran in this forest but it seems like I have made a biggest mistake as I don't know where to go and it is getting very difficult now to run in Forest.I turned around while running to see if they are close to me but that was the worst thing I did because the next moment I fell flat because I stumbled on some twigs as I was looking behind I never paid attention on those twigs which were laying on the ground, the impact of falling was so much that my vision blurred, my head started spinning but soon I sensed some moments around me "there you are beautiful, you thought you could escape from us so easily anyway wrong move now you will get a punishment for that" with that he ripped the sleeves of my dress and holded me by neck ready to attack on my body.I dont want this but I couldn't even move an inch from my spot because of falling and here he is ready to advantage of me I need help please god help me."help" a whisper came out of mouth with drops of tears oozing out of my eyes"hmmn you wont get any help in this midforest and no one will save you from us" with that he laughed bitterly and was about to touch my lips but stopped when he heard a growl I think some animal have traced us I would gladly accept the death given by any animal then being molested by this humans who worst then any other animal I whimpered because of his hold but soon he release me but I couldn't hold my body anylonger and everything blackout but before that I saw big black wolf staring intently at me.

I think this might be the end of my life...
But before dying I wanted to see cole...

Another story..

His revenge...
why ?
why are you so eager to make my life hell? what I have done to deserve such kind of behavior ?
just answer me god damed ".. she was shouting in pain and agony.. whereas he was standing there in his tall intimidating frame, he didn't show any sign of being affected by her words or even by her shouting he more like enjoyed it ...

"this is just a start and you are allready shouting and complaining about this .. there is much more waiting for you and I should remind you that the level of pain you will feel by each passing day will be increased.. "
after hearing him say this she was shocked and was confused at the same time as she was thinking what else he will do to make her life worse..

it is a story about two lovers who loved each other with immense passion but g0t somehow separated as destiny planned them to cross each other's path in some other way..
after getting separated from love of his life he was mad he changed himself from a soft spoken kind hearted boy to a cold hearted beast .. he never trusted any woman after that incidence and was living with only one Moto that he will make her pay for all the pain he has ever suffered because of her..
he will ruin her life..
he will search her in every corner of world and then he will return back in her life but this time not because of love this time he will come back in her life just for revenge.. and will leave her only when he will be satisfied by his revenge ..

the story will be interesting more about revenge, hatered, but this will also include love, passion, possessiveness..