My Life

This is my brother and my mother who have been admitted and now will undergo kidney transplant surgery

I don't know why but I feel like I should share this with all of you. India is some how lacking a bit in organ donation though we are a developing country we still lack a lot in this field..
Donating organ after a death is like saving others life without actually doing anything.. Your one thought might can change others life..
My brother has been suffering from Chronic kidney disease for last 3 years.. When I tried to register him under many of the hospitals everyone said me only one thing in India only 50 Kidneys are donated in a year and the patient list increasing in thousands and thousands of number..
Even after you register in this your possibility of getting organ is after 4 to 5 years..
I know I am being emotional because he is my brother I do think if you can give some part of yours to save others then there is no harm..
I know losing a loved one is really something which I can't describe in words but atleast by donating their parts you can see them in front of you alive just in some other human being.. Your one move can save many people's life..
I know one day India will definitely do great progress in this field.

Tomorrow is my brothers surgery I hope so it will soon OK.
I was somewhat 3 or 4 years old when my mom gave birth to him..
First I was very much furious that he will take all the limelight from me to himself as he is the new person in the family.. I was angry that I have to share my mom dad's love with him..
But soon my mom gave birth to him..
He was really under weight and small in size at the time of his birth..
When he was born he didn't cried so doctors made him stay in a glass box.. To observe him.
The moment I saw something so tiny in their hand I knew he is precious to me I started jumping for him.. I wanted to hold him in my arms so that only I can be with him unfortunately it didn't happened no one allowed me to touch him.. They just placed him in that glass box..
The box was placed on a height for a little 3 4 years girl that normal height was also like climbing a mountain.. I was jumping continuously in a upward direction to get him but I couldn't..
I was doing this for more then an hour when I finally realised I can't even touch him what I did was just kept my one hand in upward direction which was touching the glass and started crying..
I was crying just to see him once again and just to hold him close to me..
After some time soon he cried and soon he was taken in ward to get examination done..
But those moments I still remember very well..
Even now the situation is the one and same..
He is weak and taking immunosuppressive tablets to adapt the new organ.. After transplant he will be a room which is sterilize and no one can be entered in It. If anyone wants to see they can only see through a small glass frame..
The conditions are same, we are same what does exactly changed is the situation rest all is the same..
One major change was the love which I felt when he was born was natural without any thought and the love which I feel for him now is much more and the bond we share has got much more stronger..
I think so the barrier of glass is always there in between us.. I hope and wish that it will soon be over and I can have him back.. Back to me.. To be on my side.. To be with me.. To do every idiotic thing which a normal sibling will do.. I just want both of them to be safe and sound.. To be healthy.

I just wish that the horrible things which he has experienced in this past 3 years will be over..
The moment I see him I remember all the things through which he has been suffering..
He was unable to even sit or lay down... The dialysis needle would hurt as hell then feeling when your all bodies blood is being getting out then again getting transferred into your body.. The cramps which will make him cry in pain..
He even got heart heart problem because of his long term dialysis..
Trust me it was the worst period in my life when I would have to watch in him in such situation where he can't even sit or can't even lay down even when his whole body has given up and there is no energy left..
The moment he used to lay down the body fluid used to move upwards in the direction of heart and lungs..
And he used to cough so much because of the water which used to get filled in his lungs after laying down..
And he couldn't even sit for long time. He used stay awake all night because of coughing and laying down was like hell.. So he alone used to sit and think about his own life..
I have seen him crying and begging me to end his life which was worst part of my life.. I never thought my precious thing will ever say this kind of words to me in this life but it did happen.. He use to beg me to end his life and I was so helpless to see him in this condition I couldn't even give him. Something to decrease his pain and I was unable to share his pain.
I have always been a failed to be a good sister.. I hate myself for that..
I Hope you all will support me and my family.. Sorry if I said anything wrong in this message but its just that this are my feelings which I wanted to share it with you all..
I will definitely update my books.
I hope that you will pray for my family..
Thank you take care of yourself all of you.