»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Storm clouds were gathering in the horizon and the thunders cackled. A huff of relief escapes from Taehyung's parted lips when he runs into the shelter, before he peers up at the grey sky. He soon catches the attention of his school president, who clicks his tongue when he meets Taehyung's eyes.

'Might want to get going, Kim.' Jisung starts, waving a finger in front of Taehyung disapprovingly. 'Unless you want detention, that is.' He threatens.

Taehyung simply rolls his eyes at the scare, before making his way to classroom. He didn't really care if he had detention. In fact, Taehyung has already been nearly late for three days that week. And it was only Wednesday. To put it simply, he has been almost tardy for everyday this week.

Swinging the door open, Kim Taehyung braces himself from the plethora of scolding that he was going to be hit with. However, he was greeted by a round of applause. He lifts his head to notice that an unrecognizable girl was standing in front of the class. She was waving cheerfully, while tucking a stray hair behind her ear with the other hand.

When Taehyung notices the girl's gaze on him, his heart skips a beat. He wonders if the heavy beating in his chest was the effect of experiencing 'Love at First Sight'. Was that even possible? It has barely been a minute since Taehyung met her. Heck, he doesn't even know her name.

Her doe eyes crinkled into crescent moons when she smiles at Taehyung. He first notices the small depression in her cheeks and he swears that, they were meant to be.

Fast forward 5 years, Taehyung tightens his fist around the white sheets before closing his eyes shut. The bed felt so void without her presence next to him. He scrambles to reach for his phone, scrolling through his contacts. Taehyung's thumb hovers her name for a second and he decides to leave a text again.

TAEHYUNG!
where are you, Yeonah?
i miss you so goddamn much

Without a moment of hesitation, his thumbs presses onto the 'send' button firmly. His eyes were fixated on the message for awhile before he decided to throw his phone onto the nightstand. He wasn't expecting a reply, anyway.

He imagines her laying next to him once again, their hands entangled as he sang into her ears. And after each song, she would giggle softly and scoot herself closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung hates the thought of her now. Angrily, he snatches the spare pillow away, flinging it towards the door. His eyes were filled with fury as he stared at the pillow, which was laying helplessly at the entrance of his room.

Taehyung felt pathetic.

»»————- ✼ ————-««
okay so i'm rewriting this story,
hopefully i can update quickly! i'm
being very careful with the rewriting so
that i don't regret it in the future ahsjs
please be patient with me!!