»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

YEONAH'S fingers grip on to her pencil firmly, drawing circles on her paper in a desperate attempt to block out her teacher's endless monotonous teaching.

Her eyes begin to dart around the classroom curiously, were people actually paying attention to this crap?

When her gaze falls on Jungkook, she notices her gaze softening and she gulps before turning away.

When class ends, she gathers her things quickly and shoves it into her bag. Yeonah wasn't the kind of person to interact with others and preferred keeping to herself more than anything.

"Wait. The class isn't over." The teacher states flatly, which earns a few groans from the students as they reluctantly dropped into the seat again.

"We'll be having a project. It consists of 60% of your overall grade so please treat it seriously. You'll be drawing your partners from this box so please approach me in an orderly manner." The teacher announces and before everyone falls into line, they groan again.

Yeonah huffs at the thought of having to interact with someone for nearly 6 weeks for the project.

She dips her hand into the black box, drawing a paper with the number "11" scribbled messily on to it. She gazes around, noticing that her classmates were getting together with her partners.

"What's your number?" She hears a voice speak from behind her and she quickly says her number before actually recognising the person.

Jungkook sighs, unrolling his paper to show it to Yeonah. "Oh, wow same. I guess we're partners then."

»»————- ✼ ————-««
jk's ig profile !

short chapter bc i'm having a writer's block oof please give this book alot of love though!