»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

TAEHYUNG glances at the Starbucks once again before deciding to enter after all. He ended up really liking the taste of the Caramel Macchiato for some odd reason.

The first thing Taehyung did was to look over at the girl behind the counter. He has come to learn that her name was Jihyun after she left her number with him previously.

When Jihyun's eyes meets his, she blushes noticably and lowers her head when Taehyung approaches the counter.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks." She greets softly, still hiding her face from Taehyung's sight.

Taehyung chuckles, pulling out a 10,000 won note.

"Are you pretending to not recognise me?" He asks teasingly before ordering his drink.

Jihyun finally raises her head, taking the bill out of his hand before processing the payment. She gulps, "Have a great day!"

Taehyung raises a brow before walking away to collect his drink.

JIHYUN!
oh my god
i'm so sorry
i just... panicked

TAEHYUNG!
hm that's fine
was kind of embarrassing though

JIHYUN!
ahsjsj i wasn't prepared ok!

TAEHYUNG!
why do you have to prepare..?

JIHYUN!
uhh have you seen yourself?

TAEHYUNG!
ah well if you really DO need
to prepare... i'm coming tmr as well

JIHYUN!
drinking starbucks 3 days in a
row isn't very healthy

TAEHYUNG!
shut up

JIHYUN!
see you tmr then 🤪

TAEHYUNG shoves his phone into the back pocket of his jeans, as he thought about Jihyun. He liked how she reminded him of his old personality. Taehyung was basically a crackhead before and during his relationship with Yeonah.

Unfortunately, ever since the break up, he has become more introverted and quiet.

Jihyun's personality was something that Taehyung admired and he found himself being more and more attracted to her because of that.

(1) INCOMING MESSAGE
FROM NARA ! OPEN ?

NARA!
hey! how was your day?

TAEHYUNG!
it's good, thanks for asking
hbu?

NARA!
i'm all over the place today because
of my university assignments ugh

TAEHYUNG!
i know you said that you wouldn't
tell me which university you went to
but can you at least tell me which
part of korea you're in?

NARA!
i'm in seoul

TAEHYUNG!
huh same

NARA!
:)

(6) MESSAGES FROM
JUNGKOOK ! OPEN?

JUNGKOOK!
wtf tae where are you

JUNGKOOK!
i'm literally dying from starvation

JUNGKOOK!
BITCH HURRY TF UP

JUNGKOOK!
we were supposed to meet at 1

JUNGKOOK!
and it's 1:02

JUNGKOOK!
if you don't get your ass here now, i'm
eating your lunch

TAEHYUNG rolls his eyes at the plethora of text messages he has received from the younger before increasing his pace. As much as he would want to tease Jungkook and make the boy wait, Taehyung was getting pretty hungry himself.

Taehyung was only a few metres from the Arts building before his shoulder crashed with someone's, sending his Starbucks and assignments flying away from his grip.

Taehyung winces, staring blankly at his spilled cup of Caramel Macchiato. That grande cup was supposed to get him through the day, but now that was gone. To make things worse, the drink was spilled all over the assignment he was supposed to turn in the next day.

The man inhales deeply, closing his eyes shut in anger before turning to look at the stranger who bumped into him. Upon opening his eyes, he notices a girl crouching over his paper, desperately trying to fan it dry as she waved it.

He doesn't even bother to take a closer look at the girl before he snatches the paper away.

"That's not going to fucking work." He growls harshly and from the corner of his eyes, he notices the girl before him flinch.

"Taehyung, I'm so sorry. Look, I'll print it for you and-" The girl starts but stops after noticing Taehyung stiffing up.

He snaps his head up to see her large doe eyes staring back at his.

He gulps, "You don't have to do that for me." He finishes, quickly picking up the remaining pieces of paper before walking away from the girl.

"I'm not doing it for you!" She yells after him. Eventually, the girl jogs up to him, "I would do that even if you were a stranger." She reasons.

"I don't need a favour from you. In fact, I would rather we pretend that this didn't happen, Yeonah." Taehyung grits through his teeth before walking away.

»»————- ✼ ————-««
yeonah's ig profile !

»»————- ✼ ————-««yeonah's ig profile !