»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A sea of students rushed into the cafeteria, pushing past one another in a desperate attempt to get to the front of the line. The university was having a special menu today - chicken wings. None of the students wanted to miss out on that, especially since the other menu offered was the disgusting cafeteria lasagna.

A shiver is sent down Taehyung's spine when his arm comes into contact with another stranger's sweaty arms. He cringes before slowly shifting away.

"We'll never get the chicken." Jungkook groans, clearly exasperated.

Taehyung doesn't hear what Jungkook says though, nor does he hear what the younger says after that. Despite being in a busy cafeteria on campus, or being squeezed with about a hundred other students, Taehyung's attention was focused on a certain brunette only.

Her delicate hands pull her hair into a high ponytail and Taehyung notices her flushed cheeks as she smiles at her male friend. Taehyung's heart thumps heavily in his chest, before it drops to his stomach.

At this point, Jungkook seems to have noticed Taehyung's inattentiveness and follows his line of sight. His eyes eventually land on the girl, and he quickly nudges Taehyung when he realises that the older man has been staring for far too long.

Taehyung snaps his head towards Jungkook, smiling awkwardly before averting his eyes to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks, with the sound of worry laced in his voice. Taehyung nods but he knows that deep inside, he wasn't.

He misses her. He misses Yeonah.

The next day, Taehyung walks past Starbucks on his way to the campus. Business was bustling as students tried to get their hands on their daily coffee fix. Taehyung have always wondered why people liked coffee.

He has tried coffee various times but he always spits it out, complaining that it was bitter. Then, he remembers Yeonah's favourite drink. He has always bought it for her, but has never gotten the chance to actually taste it.

He pushes the door, entering the busy café. As he approaches the cashier, he quickly realises that he actually didn't know how to order.

The woman furrows her eyebrow after noticing that Taehyung has been staring at her instead of placing his order. She waves a hand infront of his face, before finally catching his attention.

She laughs in amusement, and Taehyung decides to get a Caramel Macchiato after stumbling on his words. Taehyung leaves Starbucks with a grande cup in his left hand, and a phone number in his right.

YOU'RE CUTE!
010-1234-567
JIHYUN.