十五

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Upon taking the last bite of her food, Yeonah slips out of her seat, lying about having to make an important phonecall.

She sets a foot outside of the crowded restaurant, taking in the cold winter air. She didn't mind her hair getting messed up by the wind - it was much better than feeling suffocated in the restaurant.

"I thought you had an important phonecall to make," She hears someone call out and she certainly didn't have to turn around to figure out who it was.

She hums, before nervously tugging the hem of her shirt. She escaped from the restaurant, only to run into the man she was escaping from.

Taehyung continues, "If you didn't want me in the same room as you, you could've just said so." He says, a little softer this time.

Yeonah laughs wryly, tapping her feet lightly against the concrete floor beneath her.

"So," Taehyung starts again, "When did you and Jungkook become friends again?"

Yeonah simply dreads the thought of having to hold a verbal conversation with Taehyung. But she didn't want to be rude about it either. In fact, a very small part of her wanted to be friends with Taehyung.

"We're working on a project together." Yeonah explains, "You hate the idea of us being friends, right?" She asks cautiously.

Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head.

"Jungkook and you?" He asks, in a some-what mocking tone. "Not at all. I'm glad, actually. I didn't want to be the reason that you guy's aren't friends anymore." Taehyung finishes dryly.

Yeonah flinches slightly from the slight sentiment she hears from Taehyung. She hates how genuine he sounded, but most of all, she hates how she was the person who broke him.

"You're supposed to hate me." Yeonah mutters unconciously and quickly slaps a hand over her mouth upon realisation.

"I don't hate you. I don't understand why you did that, but, I could never hate you." Taehyung smiles bitterly, looking over to Yeonah.

Yeonah doesn't get a chance to reply before the others came stumbling out of the restaurant.

Almost instinctively, the pair turned away from one another, hoping that the others wouldn't have noticed that they were talking just a moment ago.

Yeonah doesn't fail to notice Jihyun slipping her hand into Taehyung's. She doesn't fail to notice Taehyung's expression fall when she does so.

"Thank you for today! I hope to see you again!" Jihyun chirps, looking in Yeonah's direction.

Yeonah smiles politely and she watches the couple's back as they leave together.

Then, she turns to Jungkook who was looking pretty guilty about the day's events.

"Is anyone going to tell me what's going on?" Jimin interrupts incredously.

Jungkook chuckles, patting his back lightly as the trio walked away from the restaurant together.

»»————- author's note ————-««
i'm so sorry that this chapter
took longer than expected! i've
been extremely busy with school
these days :/ will probably be able
to only update on weekends for a few
weeks, sorry!!