十一

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

YEONAH sips on her caramel macchiato nervously, fiddling with her fingers as she thought of a way to break the ice between Jungkook and herself.

Jungkook eyes were fixated on his phone, and he seemed to be giggling at the anime that he was watching.

Yeonah gulps before her eyes darted around the café. The pair had agreed to meet to discuss about their project, but Yeonah was already about to finish her grande cup and they haven't even started.

"Jungkook?" She mumbles, afraid of bothering Jungkook.

The boy clicks his tongue in annoyance before looking up to send Yeonah a glare. Yeonah sighs, lowering her head. She points at the paper with her pen, "We should get started."

She notices Jungkook hesitate before he eventually nods, sitting upright.

"So we are supposed to create a poster for our school's orientation? That seems easy." He mumbles, looking through the requirements.

"I'm thinking that we should split the roles so that we can complete the task faster." Yeonah suggests, her voice in a cheery tone in a desperate attempt to liven the mode.

Jungkook scoffs, "Yeah we should, I don't really want to work with you so we should limit the number of times we meet." He deadpans.

His words cut Yeonah like knives. She flinches, and quickly looks down before fiddling with her fingers again. A lump in her throat begin to form, tears threatening to fall.

Jungkook notices the change in her actions and his expression grew softer as well. He didn't mean to sound that harsh - but he couldn't forgive Yeonah for breaking up with Taehyung either.

Yeonah gets up quickly, she wants to get away before her tears spill in front of Jungkook.

"I understand." She mumbles before making a beeline for the exit. With this, Jungkook sighs and buries his face into his palms.

»»————- flashback ————-««

JEONGGUK's eyes crinkled like crescent moons, his bunny teeth visible from the way he smiled.

He poked Yeonah's lips with a pepero, laughing quietly as he recorded the entire thing. Yeonah's eyes were shut closely and she flinches upon feeling the contact of the snack against her lips.

"Open up!" Jungkook suddenly screams, causing Yeonah to jump from her seat.

"Jeon Jungkook!" She yells while covering her face after she realises that Jungkook was recording the entire thing.

She glances around the room to notice that it was only the two of them left. Yeonah sighs, picking her bag up from the ground and throwing it over her shoulder.

"If class ended, you should've just woke me up like a normal person." She chides, as the pair walked out of the empty classroom.

Jungkook yawns, "Where is the fun in that?"

»»————- ✼ ————-««
ugh sorry this was bad