十七

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

When the words left Yeonah's mouth, it did not come as a surprise to Taehyung at all. In fact, he expected it. But he wasn't ready for the pain to hit him all at once.

He stared at Yeonah's disappearing sihoulette as she blended into the rest of the afternoon crowd.

Taehyung could hear Jihyun's incessant nagging but he was tired. So, he decides to retract his hand from hers and he walks away.

He was completely aware that he was also walking away from their relationship but he was tired of keeping up with her expectations anyway.

Taehyung isn't sure how he got home that day - as it seemed as though his head was in a constant blur the entire time. He throws himself on to the sofa as a stray tear rolled down his cheek.

Feeling his phone vibration in the back of his jeans, he groans for a moment before pulling it out. He stares at the screen for a long while, wanting to message Yeonah. He wants to ask if she meant the words she said.

But instead, he stares at Jungkook's messages and contemplates over replying them. In the end, he decides to ignore his younger friend.

Taehyung lets the dark room drown out the rest of his night and he falls asleep in the living room, with his body sprawled across the couch.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Yeonah slams her body against the hard wood of her door, slowly sitting into a crouching position. She pulled her legs towards her body, nesting her head into her hands.

Did she mean the words she said? Definitely not. But it was probably what Taehyung had expected her to say, so she said it.

She stares at her phone lighting up, being the only source of light in her dark room. Yeonah notices that the messages were from Jungkook and she reaches for it.

JUNGKOOK!
are you okay??
i didn't expect you to run off like that...
it was about what you said, isn't it?

YEONAH!
don't worry about it
i'm fine :)

JUNGKOOK!
yeonah...
well, i'm always a call away

»»————- ✼ ————-««

short update because why not ??? kind of
having a short writer's block so the next
update will probably be on friday considering
that i also have 3 tests this week oof