二十八

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

TAEHYUNG!
where are you???
we were supposed to start 30 minutes ago

YEONAH!
gdi tae
have a little patience
i'll be there in 5

TAEHYUNG!
what's taking you so longggg
i miss you

YEONAH!
save the mushiness for later
i'm stopping for boba

TAEHYUNG!
get me one cup too!!!!

YEONAH smiles at the conversation on her screen before slipping the tiny device into her back pocket, stepping into the boba store, away from the cold winter air.

As soon as she enters, she is greeted by a warm group of part timers. Yeonah responds with a small smile before placing orders for Taehyung and herself.

After Taehyung's apology a couple of days ago, Yeonah was initially apprehensive of accepting Taehyung into her life again. After all, they haven't really cleared up their misunderstandings.

About Yeonah pretending to be Nara 一 Yeonah learned that Taehyung was pretty upset about it, but decided not to dwell over it too much because he knew that Yeonah meant well.

And about Aera 一 After the song that Taehyung had sung for Yeonah, they talked about their misunderstandings. Taehyung explained that even if their family had set him up with Aera, his heart only belonged with Yeonah.

Right now, they were in the middle of starting their university project together. They are in a comfortable relationship with one another. They weren't exactly dating yet, since they've decided that they wouldn't be quite ready for that.

YEONAH!
i got your boba

TAEHYUNG!
alright
my apartment is on the 5th floor

YEONAH!
i know

TAEHYUNG!
..right
the door is open

The door to Taehyung's home opens with a soft 'ding'. Stepping into his home, Yeonah is hit with a sense of familiarity as she glanced around the place.

The man's shoes were sprawled across the ground, and it was obvious that Taehyung didn't bother to put them in place. Yeonah chuckles a little under her breath, remembering the days she used to chide Taehyung about his lack of cleanliness.

However, she is quick to snap herself out of it after remembering that she was only there to do a project, not mend their relationship from it was left.

"Yeonah! You're here!" A loud voice greets from the living room.

Taehyung runs up to Yeonah, snatching the boba tea out of her hands, quickly taking a long sip.

Yeonah rolls her eyes playfully, "Were you just waiting for your Boba tea?" She asks.

Taehyung smiles cheekily and this is when she decides to take in the man's clothing. He was wearing an oversized shirt and shorts that ended way above his knees. Yeonah wonders if such pants were legal to wear.

"Let's do the project in the living room."

»»————- ✼ ————-««
i'm sorry this update took so long,, i just finished my exams!!

also i'm not really feeling this book... i'm rewriting it in hopes of improving it but it's only going downhill,,,

i will still complete the book but updates will be a little harder on me. also, after finishing the updates for MISSED and LIPBALM, i will no longer be continuing on wattpad so!! yeah