二十

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

"I guess it's because I still like you." Taehyung says with so much sincerity that Yeonah almost feels as though it is piercing her heart.

Yeonah is silent as she desperately searched her head for words. She wants to tell Taehyung what she really feels but she left Taehyung for a reason and she isn't going to let all her efforts go to waste just because of what she was feeling inside.

So instead, she sighs. Yeonah reaches out for Taehyung's hands, taking them into her warmer ones.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry."

Taehyung doesn't need hear anymore before he snatches his own hand out of her grip, sending her a bitter smile.

Yeonah doesn't manage to form any expression on her face when she sees Taehyung walk away from her. It hurts too much.

»»————- flashback ————-««

Humming the soft tune of her favourite song, Yeonah sways her head gently. The wind blows lightly making her hair glisten like honey under the evening sun.

Her fingers fiddle with the chopsticks and spoon a little more before shoving a mouthful of spicy ramen into her mouth.

She sighs in satisfaction upon finishing the last bite. Eating ramen while watching the sun set in the park was her favourite past-time.

She'd never share this with anyone though. She figured that spending time alone would give her a chance to unwind and reflect.

She finds the corners of her lips tugging up as well when her eyes meet those of the friendly cyclists.

That day was no different. Yeonah was feeling stressed by the pile of assignments she had waiting for her at home, and she ultimately decides that this was what she needed.

Yeonah is busy sipping on the fizzy, carbonated drink in her hand when she catches a glimpse of a familiar mop of hair.

Unknowingly, she clenches her jaw and her grip on the chopsticks begin to tighten.

Yeonah isn't stupid. She can recognise that person's head anywhere, and anytime. No matter how dark it was or how blur her vision was without her glasses, she knows who it was.

It doesn't take her too long before she figures out the entire situation unfolding before her eyes.

Someone else had her arms wrapped around her boyfriend's waist. Someone else was spending time with her boyfriend,  despite her boyfriend telling Yeonah that he was busy with assignments that very evening.

Yeonah figures that she has seen enough and quickly rushes out of the scene without taking a second look.

»»————- ✼ ————-««
again, i'm sorry if this is bad
&& i'll try my best to explain
why yeonah broke up with tae
clearly in the future chapters!

please bear with me :")